Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justine said during her pressconference of today that she, since a few weeks, has contact with her family again. especially with her dad. She's very proud of it.

She also thanked the press for respecting her adn PY's private life. She says: "I havn't complimented the press that often, so you guys better enjoy it".

I just thought it deserved a special thread. Maybe to have some more discussion, which we were having in the "usefull notices thread".
I personnaly think it's good news. I mean, you can't possibly be against it, can you? She looked really happy about it :).

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
I'm a bit surprised. I would have thought that divorcing PY would have made her even less likely to reconcile with her father (pride). But, if it makes her happy, it's fine by me. I wonder if any of them will come to RG.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I've wondered about that too.
Maybe they will, but I don't think they'll be in the players box next to Carlos... I just don't know :)
It's proabbly all still "fresh and fragile", so maybe they won't come. :shrug:
you can look online at the VTM news www.vtm.be and the go to "nieuws bekijken online", and at the end of the news you can see Ju's press conference. She looks really nice :) and healthy.
she says having played 7,5 hours of tennis on 2 days times in Berlin, and feeling good phisicaly gave a her a lot of confidence aswell :)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Thanks again Pigam. You're a treasure :)

Well you all are treasures on this board:)

I was just speculating at how great it would be to see her family in the box cheering her on.

And wow, at her complimenting the press; you know they will be all over her now. She made them feel so good.lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
Thanks for posting this news pigam, I am happy for Justine! Some how when I watched her "No Strings" I realy felt Justine was all alone and some how felt sad.

The only thing I am worried is, in the past Ju's father didn't have nice words about Carlos, hope this doesn't effect Ju and Carlos relationship. She seems to like her sister, she must have talked to her too...:)

More success, power and happiness to Justine! :worship:

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Well her sister is the baby (and JU took care of her for a while) and for some reason the baby is always loved.lol.

Well Ju's dad has got to respect Carlos for what he has been to Justine and what he has done for her.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Well her sister is the baby (and JU took care of her for a while) and for some reason the baby is always loved.lol.

Well Ju's dad has got to respect Carlos for what he has been to Justine and what he has done for her.
I hope so too because Justine's Dad havn't been very nice to Carlos in the past. So we just have to hope that this time it will be different.

·
Banned
540 Posts
yeah, I've wondered about that too.
Maybe they will, but I don't think they'll be in the players box next to Carlos... I just don't know :)
It's proabbly all still "fresh and fragile", so maybe they won't come. :shrug:
you can look online at the VTM news www.vtm.be and the go to "nieuws bekijken online", and at the end of the news you can see Ju's press conference. She looks really nice :) and healthy.
she says having played 7,5 hours of tennis on 2 days times in Berlin, and feeling good phisicaly gave a her a lot of confidence aswell :)
I can't find it :confused: :sad:

·
Registered
14,772 Posts
Better sooner than later. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
i'm so happy to hear this.

it's kinda funny coz i just finished reading the tie-break biography by mark ryan (i know i shouldn't have, but i couldn't read the other one since i couldn't understand french), and i got so depressed after learning how deep their rift is. and then she announces she's in contact with her family again. such a nice coincidence. :)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It's great that their on speaking terms again, but I wonder how that's gonna turn out.
I honestly can't see him in her player's box. I think the rift has been too deep for that.
And imagine having a José next to a Yuri and a Richard :unsure:

BTW, my mom said that my sister has read in a news paper on her work that Justine may have something with her kiné ... But she wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman ;)

·
Banned
540 Posts
It's great that their on speaking terms again, but I wonder how that's gonna turn out.
I honestly can't see him in her player's box. I think the rift has been too deep for that.
And imagine having a José next to a Yuri and a Richard :unsure:

BTW, my mom said that my sister has read in a news paper on her work that Justine may have something with her kiné ... But she wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman ;)
What is a kine? :confused:

If it's a physio, then it's a man I think .. the guy in no strings :shrug:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
I think Justine must be aware that the only way that this can work out is if she makes it very clear to her father that Carlos is more important to her now and always will be. I think she has been doing that too - I think it's interesting that she chose to make her renewed contact with her family public at the same time as making even clearer that she does not intend her relationship with Carlos to end when her career does. This tennis project they have together is something that will link them for a long long time to come.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
ptburrows said:
What is a kine?

If it's a physio, then it's a man I think .. the guy in no strings
yes, it's the physio. and I checked No Strings, and it's a man ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

I heard that too. She seems so happy and relax, as I see it she is already not single anymore ;)
But seriously, a woman? :confused:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts