Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does she always have to choke when she is the favorite ? Come on and destroy Wartusch. The only match I can remember of Wartusch was a double bagel spanking by ...Kournikova at the AO.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
probably she underestimated Wartusch after beating her so easily on clay some time ago in Fed-cup. She will rebounce, I don't worry (yet) :)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
typical first round match

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
She's made it! Sigh of relief! Already better than last year!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
6-3 7-5.
I just read that UE's were 50 (Henin) & 51 (Wartusch). Did anyone see this? Are the conditions bad or something? Or is the scoreboard lying to me?

·
Registered
838 Posts
controlfreak said:
6-3 7-5.
I just read that UE's were 50 (Henin) & 51 (Wartusch). Did anyone see this? Are the conditions bad or something? Or is the scoreboard lying to me?
No, I don't think those figures are incorrect. I saw a few games and I saw two players who didn't play great tennis. If Justine keeps on playing like that, she won't win RG this year.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Strange. IT would seem that Serena and Venus are the ONLY players that commit errors in this range.

At least that is what the media infers.

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
I can only say that Justine played pretty bad, and certainly 50% less good than two weeks ago.

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
hahahaha Justine struggles .. welll Justine is human :)

Serena had a much delicate match in Melbourne and still won it!

Justine had 2 weeks of rest and played against Wartush, who wasn't that bad and motivated! She had some troubles but won in 2 sets so I really don't see the problem! For me she stays a favorite for the title :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts