1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well done Justine.
Still, what was up with Lina?
Nervous because it's her first final? :confused:
Justine didn't play too well either IMO, she's changing her game so much... :rolleyes: :tape:

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
11 aces total for Justine, 8 in the second, 4 in one of her service games.. Was Justine too good for Lina? what happened? anybody saw this Live??

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Lina wasn't feeling well, tired, the injury bothering her and her stomach or something seemed to hurt.
I felt sorry for her, i really did.
Justine played perfect tennis on top of that

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
lina played awful, too bad that had to happen in her first final :sad:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Lina's first WTA Tour final turned out to be a nightmare. :( And Justine Henin-Hardenne is turning into a real nightmare for the Russina's! :eek:

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
i am sorry for Lina's injury, but tiredness is not a reason for a match loss. Justine also played 3 setters yesterday, and she did play way later than Lina.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
the cat said:
Lina's first WTA Tour final turned out to be a nightmare. :( And Justine Henin-Hardenne is turning into a real nightmare for the Russina's! :eek:
I feel sorry for you and the other Lina-fans.
She wasn't herself today and I think everyone knows it. She still made a huge progress this week, I hope she'll realize that soon. The great match against Paola was a bit too much, I guess and the final came too soon

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
rhz said:
i am sorry for Lina's injury, but tiredness is not a reason for a match loss. Justine also played 3 setters yesterday, and she did play way later than Lina.
Lina played 4 three set matches this week which is really tough (mentally and physically) for a player who's still returning from an injury

·
Premium Member
182,437 Posts
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Lina was pretty off all way thru
still she had alot of close games.

Lina..... still proud of her week's work :)
just :sad: it ended badly

Final was one match too much for her.

Justine's serve was just WOW, 11 aces and about double number of winning serves.

Reactions: katrientje

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
DA BACKHAND said:
Poor Lina :sad: She was so cute during her speech.
What did she say, I didn't see the speech. Our station already cut off right after the match

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
yuk ..... that was an ugly match.

Anyway congrats Justine :)

There was something wrong with Lina imo. Maybe nerves or something. At one point after tossing the ball she stopped and lay her hand on her head. I felt a bit sorry for her. But reaching the finals and beating #1 on her way is a great achievement.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts