2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allez Justine! :yeah:
Good luck against Kim! :drool:

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Good win Justine.
Good first set, but the second wasn't so good as the first one.
But she won, and that most important.
On the important points she was better.

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
:woohoo: Juju

vCash... come to papa :)

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
The first easy meatch against Elena :yeah:

On to the SF against Kim. I hope the wind is slower and it will be a great match :)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KClijsters said:
Good win Justine.
Good first set, but the second wasn't so good as the first one.
But she won, and that most important.
On the important points she was better.
Yeh, apparently it went like this. I guess it was windy? That always gives Justine problems as well. Thanks for the reports in the live scores thread, by the way. :yeah:

Well done, Justine! The second set was tough, Likhovtseva had her chances and lots of games went to deuce. I'm glad Justine pulled it off in straight sets!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
lucashg said:
Yeh, apparently it went like this. I guess it was windy? That always gives Justine problems as well. Thanks for the reports in the live scores thread, by the way. :yeah:

Well done, Justine! The second set was tough, Likhovtseva had her chances and lots of games went to deuce. I'm glad Justine pulled it off in straight sets!
I listened to the Eurosport online radio, Justine slipped and hurt her ankle or knee a bit in the second game of the second set. Since then, she lost her focus and dropped her intensity a bit. Good for her she still went through in two sets.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
lucashg said:

Thats ok :)
Yeah, there was a lot of wind, and that's not easy.
But in the first set she played well with this circumstances.
The second set was tough, but on the important points she was better, and that's why she won that second set :)

but overall a good match from Justine :)

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
explorer said:
I listened to the Eurosport online radio, Justine slipped and hurt her ankle or knee a bit in the second game of the second set. Since then, she lost her focus and dropped her intensity a bit. Good for her she still went through in two sets.
Yeah, that right... but I couldn't see it good on tv... but I hope everthing is ok and she can play against Kim. But she don't have to take risk for Wimbledon. Wimbledon is too important.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
Well done Justine!

That little slip where she twisted her foot, threw her off her concentration and Elena felt she had a chance. Luckily Justine could still do enough to win without problems :)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
explorer said:
I listened to the Eurosport online radio, Justine hurt her ankle or knee a bit in the second game of the second set. Since then, she lost her focus and dropped her intensity a bit. Good for her she still went through in two sets.
Another scary ankle rolling, but hopefully it was nothing just like the one at RG. I understand she dropping her intensity as she must feel really scared to injury herself yet again.

·
Registered
16,477 Posts
Alllezzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
lucashg said:
Another scary ankle rolling, but hopefully it was nothing just like the one at RG. I understand she dropping her intensity as she must feel really scared to injury herself yet again.
She should tape her ankle before every match from now. She twisted it in the first round match at RG. She needs to be careful. Hopeful she will be fine given the Wimby starts next monday.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts