Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
A great match it was :bounce: Especially at the end! Great tennis by both players hitting the lines lots of times :D And Justine's serve who helped her eliminating 2 of the 3 MP Kim had. This is the kind of tennis I like to see :D

Well done Justine!!!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Wish I could've seen the match...

Good for Justine. Kim owns her on hard courts, that much is clear. But once on clay, it's a different story. What confidence in herself Justine must have right now.... can't wait for the French.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Good !
It was about time ,that JuJu finaly kicks kim's big ass

vas-y JuJu ! :(

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Congrats justine. Good to see her tough it out after she let go of the 6/4 4/1 lead. Such are the moments that prepare champions and justine imo is not just a contender for Rg but the TOP CONTENDER for the title. Good fight, if only i could see this, in whatever language, anyone got it on tape?
Once again CONGRATULATIONS. Way to defend your title! :bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
wish we had match stats for this match!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Ooooooooo Juju - you could have won it straight sets but nooooooo you had to give our nerves a good workout! :p ;)

Congrats on defending your title!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: WELL DONE JUSTINE :worship: :worship: :worship:

You made my day (AGAIN!)
sooooooooo proud of you, especially because of your mental toughness!

·
Registered
654 Posts
I can't wait to see this match on eurosport at 8:00pm :)

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
yes, a match stats would be really good. it seems like a really high level of tennis with a lot of winners insted of ue according to the reports by a poster. but regardless, i am so happy for justine having won her third tier 1 tournament and the second of the year. good luck in rome justine and you're on your way as the french open champion!

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
This is an amazing result especially since Justine blew so many chances and then was behind almost all of the third set. She really showed more of that grit, mental toughness and self-belief. LOVE YA JUJU-GURL!!!!

·
Registered
11,968 Posts
Justine!!!! :kiss: I'm really happy you won this time...glad you saved those MP's :)
Great match, certainly in the third set... some great shots from both players :eek:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Good for JuJu. Especially since she's always had trouble with Kim. Congratulations.

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
OMG!!!!! I am actually crying!!!! Crying!!! Juju has done so many amazing things this year!!!!! Beating Lindsay 9-7 in the third with cramps in OZ, winning Dubai beating Cappy and Seles back to back late in third sets, defeating Monica on clay, stopping Serena's winning streak, winning two Tier 1's with great wins over Mauresmo and now this incredible finals over Kim Clijsters!!!!!!! you are the best JUJU!!!!
I had to quote this from treufreund :worship:

Justine, you are the best :hearts: :kiss: :bounce:

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
mmcdonald said:
good job Justine :)

Just make sure you beat Kim again next week so I can have my All-Williams Final :)
Actually, that would be in the semis and the semis are enough for Kim to be #2 (I think even the quarters would be enough :confused: ). So normally it will be a 50% chance for an all-Williams/all Belgian final

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Giving away a 4-1 lead in the 2nd set: something I am already used to.
Saving 3mp's to take the title: behold the new Justine!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
arn said:
Actually, that would be in the semis and the semis are enough for Kim to be #2 (I think even the quarters would be enough :confused: ). So normally it will be a 50% chance for an all-Williams/all Belgian final
you sure?

well SOMEBODY beat Kim, I want an all williams final!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts