Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching her match against Seles back at Wimbledon, I've realized how much better Justine has gotten

Shes hitting the ball harder it seems, Her serve has improved, her forehand has definately improved and shes alot more aggressive

Shes really going up

Unfortunately, Monica's going to other direction

That whole match it looked like she would win easily if she would just stop making errors

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
i watched her play a fair bit at the adidas and what really surprised me was how much she used her forehand to attack...a shot of hers rarely mentioned!!!

its a very good and underrated shot, sure the bh is more aesthetically pleasing but the fh has alot of oomph too....it looks like shes worked on it

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Reactions: schris

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
She must not close her eyes at weight training because it will be bad affect to her eyes..
C'mon Justine :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
justine :D! way to go! yesterday in her match, she also hit a lot of winners with her forehand.. she played really great :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
SM said:
i watched her play a fair bit at the adidas and what really surprised me was how much she used her forehand to attack...a shot of hers rarely mentioned!!!

its a very good and underrated shot, sure the bh is more aesthetically pleasing but the fh has alot of oomph too....it looks like shes worked on it

Yep, she said people talked about her bh but she thought her forehand is a strong weapon!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Yes Justine is playing better and better...a gem to watch.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Justine is always better than yesterday.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
This is one of the reasons why I like her so much :kiss:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I always thought that hen Justine gets all the aspects of her game together she is the best player in the world

·
Registered
838 Posts
jenny161185 said:
I always thought that hen Justine gets all the aspects of her game together she is the best player in the world
For a player of her size she has a very good first serve (compare her serve with that of Hingis), but the percentage "first serves in" is way too low. Is she gets that percentage up to 75, she"ll become a threat for the first three. She still has a enormous amount of work to become as good as the Sisters.

Meghan, Justine and Jelena Dokic look as if they have done a lot of weight training. Justine is becoming a power player with that forehand.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Carl Maes (ex coach Kim Clijsters) that she is one of the favourites for Roland Garros and "The player who beats Justine will win the tournament".
She was playing great in her match against Wartusch. I like it when she is so agressive.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Carl maes made a LOT of wrong predicitions during the fed cup matches lol,but hey,I totally agree,Justine had improved a lot and roland Garros might be hers to win this year......

·
***** Emeritus
42,256 Posts
lmao after this weekend I won't believe anything what Carl Maes says anymore ;) But he's funny :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts