Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMO, Justine is CLEARLY the #1 player in the world right now. Not only has she won TWO Slams (something Clijsters has not done), she has plays the full schedule (something Serena has not done).

Add into that, she has a winning record against Clijsters and Serena this year!

Justine is the TRUE World's #1

·
Registered
14,742 Posts
Justine should be #1 right now. However I think Kim called up Martina Hingis and had a little chat as far as strategy goes "How can I become #1 and stay there while getting my ass kicked in big matches"? And Martina told her "Play as many events as you can, go as far as you can, and it won't matter if you win a Slam this year or not." Hell, it didn't matter for Hingis who was slamless for a good 2 or 3 years and still #1. I thought they done a new points system that gave GRAND SLAM WINNERS (not losers) more points than the tag-a-longs at every other weekly tournament?

WTA Change your points system, it's really an embarrassment when your *cough* #1 *cough* player can't even win a set at a Grand Slam final.

:yeah: :worship: Justine Henin-Hardenne THE TRUE #1! :worship: :yeah:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.