Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just visited www.justine-henin.net and i saw her schedule. i think it's kinda weird because after US Open, she'll plays in Zurich and Linz :confused: . Why Justine skip the september?? Any news??

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I dunno but it sure does look Justine will take a vacation after the US Open;) if u look at her schedule from the past years, Justine usually plays 3 warm-up tournaments before the US Open and 3-4 Indoor Events before The World Championships. This year, she's played two before the US Open and looks like she'll skip Filderstadt this year and play only two before LA.

Give her some slack, she's a married woman and a grand slam champ hehe;) she needs some rest:)

·
***** Emeritus
43,483 Posts
Have to agree with K. From all the topplayers (top 10), Justine seems to have the smartest schedule.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Yeah I think so too! Did you see her match against Kim last year in LA ? :eek: ... she was just so tired!! She's been very smart with her shedule all year, thas kinda was the base for her succes uptill now if you ask me! Go Justine :D !!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
yea I watch that match and Kim (who had injuries and came back that fall) look so much fresher than Justine and JuJu was not at all herself.........but atleast she worked hard in the winter and now the results are pouring in;)

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Well, you'll need that kind of rest after winning the US Open.;)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just saw Justine's name at Leipzig commitment list :confused:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And I think Justine will play Leipzig and Filderstadt according to www.justine-henin.net :D
Good Luck Justine :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Today Justine annouced to play less because of her back injury. She'll definitely play Filderstadt, Zurch and the Masters. Maybe Leipzig, but no word of Linz.
And also no fed cup finals for Justine. She wants to be fit for next year!

·
Registered
280 Posts
the site says: fed-cup: definitely NOT
Leipzig: perhaps, first some examinations to be sure!
Filderstadt, Zurich: definitely
Linz: ???

·
Registered
822 Posts
greg² said:
the site says: fed-cup: definitely NOT
Leipzig: perhaps, first some examinations to be sure!
Filderstadt, Zurich: definitely
Linz: ???
I found an article which says she'll play 3 of 4 tournaments, following Leipzig. So I think Linz is still possible, probably depending on her back injury.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
No this year, she said she'll play 3 or 4 tournaments.
If she plays Leipzig, it makes 4 tournaments : Leipzig, Filderstadt, Zurich, LA.
So she won't play Linz, and probably not Leipzig

·
Registered
822 Posts
justine&coria said:
No this year, she said she'll play 3 or 4 tournaments.
If she plays Leipzig, it makes 4 tournaments : Leipzig, Filderstadt, Zurich, LA.
So she won't play Linz, and probably not Zurich
Zurich seemed pretty certain...
The article (for what it's worth) also said 3-4 tournaments, 'after' Leipzig...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I think Justine should skip Leipzig as she doens't have significant points to defend anyways, and give her back an extra week of rest. She should come back at Zurich:) REST UP JUJU!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,009 Posts
it's definitely important she plays Zurich, as the last Tier I of the season.....especially with not playing Moscow. However I hope to see Justine playing as much as possible to get more money, more titles, and the #1 ranking! Not at the expense of ehr health, however.

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Well I also hope Justine will take that number 1 sport this year but her health is even more important :)

she's in good hands and they will do what's best for her :) Just win everything you play :angel: We don't tolarate any loss :devil: we are used to see you win now ;) j/k just do your best :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts