Votes: 47 34.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who watched their match in AO 2009 will understand what the title means....

So, will Serena defeat her again? Or, Azarenka does finish the job she left off in AO 2009?

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Justice My F***********King Ass By Masha :rocker2:

SERENA 64 60

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
sweet justice was served when azarenka wilted and pulled out. serena got the fair win and won the aussie open title. get over it.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I think it definitely would be justice if Azarenka beat her, and I'd love to see it :)

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
what justice...serena wins

·
Registered
15,657 Posts
Dumb thread title. Azarenka showed today that she can play a great first set and then litter shit drops all over the court in the second set without the aid of stomach cramps. So please save it with all this "finish the job from Australia" bullshit? KTHANKSBYE!! :wavey:

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Serena will win. (Provided she's not out of gas, but even if she is Viktoria will be completely outclassed in the mental department and will have to play out of her mind to win)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Its sad people still hold onto that match like Azerenka was going to win it. If you need any further evidence that Serena usual comes back to win a match, just look at her match against Li Na. Anyways Serena knows about Azerenka and she knows this girl wants to win badly, Serena will be ready

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
Its sad people still hold onto that match like Azerenka was going to win it. If you need any further evidence that Serena usual comes back to win a match, just look at her match against Li Na. Anyways Serena knows about Azerenka and she knows this girl wants to win badly, Serena will be ready
but my na li = UE Queen though. :p vikas tall and powerful.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Nah!. You gotta go with Serena to win this title. I think she really wants to stay as no. 1 more than she would like to admit it on the interviews.

·
Registered
12,384 Posts
Justice thy what be done?

Serena is the queen of injustice. :angel: that ho be winning matches she should be losing her entire career. :worship:

But really Serena's level of play is really bad. She's at below 50% and she was limping in her match against Venus. I don't know how Azarenka is playing but Serena.......just not playing like she can, not even close.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
What's sad is that Serena fans can't bring themselves to give Azarenka credit for what she almost pulled off.

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
What's sad is that Serena fans can't bring themselves to give Azarenka credit for what she almost pulled off.
All she pulled off was taking a set off Serena, something 60% of the people who have lost to Serena this week managed to do. Nothing to really write home about.

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
what did she almost pull off...a lot of people almost beat serena...guess who has the 10 slams...

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.