Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
I thihk it would be more interesting to make them for the ATP players.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
lol @ Keith.

I don't find that weird; just typical ebay. She's probably been on a clock, stickers, watch, postage stamp, etc. etc. Some newbie will buy it and then say a year later 'wtf was I thinking?'

·
Registered
67 Posts
Haha spirit that is exactly what just crossed my mind!!
i guess that it would make it pretty easy for everyone! haha...NOW that is a SCARYYYYY thought!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
cariosity said:
lol @ Keith.

I don't find that weird; just typical ebay. She's probably been on a clock, stickers, watch, postage stamp, etc. etc. Some newbie will buy it and then say a year later 'wtf was I thinking?'
Not weird at all - I have a room full of Monica posters and memorabilia- I saw this and thought about bidding - but then I thought - nah - I will save my money for more Seles posters or magazines. Oh and rent! Gotta have money to pay my rent.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
hmmmm....... very strange!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Well I can finally say "thanks to Monica, I can the light"

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
"Someone" who I am sure was Neely playing a prank, sold a "Helen Lawson dartboard." It was a picture of me from one of my shows, a face close-up, and it was done on a dartboard. The bidding was over $100, I guess I have made some enemies on Broadway, but a dame has to do what a dame has to do.

I fixed Neely, though, "someone" who I swear was NOT me, really it was someone else, the next week did a "Neely O'Hara medicine cabinet" where I superimposed her face on the inside of a medicine cabinet door with the caption above her head, "Take them with liquor, they work faster that way." It was brilliant but that bitch Neely got her lawyer to threaten to sue E-Bay, so they removed it and I had a TRO issued against me for like 3 months. I guess the bitch could not take a joke.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts