Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone, in a private message, explained to me why they felt hurt over 2 recent threads of mine. They did this without attacking me or being in anyway rude. They stated their opinion in a way that made it quite clear to me, that both threads could of been seen for something they were not meant to be.

I have deleted both threads and Apologize to the people that were truly offended by what I wrote and didn't use it to go on the attack. You know who you are.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Thanks are due to both Adrian and apoet29!

Adrian for having the courage to realise that what he posted could offend people. It is often much harder to admit a mistake than stand by a rash decision.

And apoet, for helping him to see that by sending him a kind but fair private message.

Group hug! and :kiss: to both of you!

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
sk said:
Thanks are due to both Adrian and apoet29!

Adrian for having the courage to realise that what he posted could offend people. It is often much harder to admit a mistake than stand by a rash decision.

And apoet, for helping him to see that by sending him a kind but fair private message.

Group hug! and :kiss: to both of you!
Adrian deserves the credit on both fronts. He's a very good guy!

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why do I feel all funny inside :eek:

I know, not the most intelligent post, just what I feel

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
It takes a much bigger person to admit they were wrong, then it does to hide behind personal defenses :)

Thank you Adrian, for doing the former - and thanks to apoet for being so frank and not attacking in his PM :)

We all mess up and do silly things on here for some reason or another - not everyone will admit they were wrong afterwards though :)

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Adrian, from what I can tell you have very strong opinions, but aren't afraid to admit that you are wrong. Two pretty good qualities to have......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts