Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome in the Just Chat Thread Volume 2 of Classy Clijsters Lounge!

This thread is meant for all posts of Kim fans for whatever you want to say (in English) that doesn't fit in the other threads.

Let's hope that this new thread will encourage some new posters and some old posters who don't post here frequently anymore to post lots and lots of :topic: - and fun posts!!!

Have fun here! :)

Link to old thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=38516.

-------------------

Here you go people, now it's all Sarah's!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,486 Posts
This thread was opened by Ingrid, who was the mod here a while back. However since she hasn't posted here in years, we could chose one of us to be the starter of this new thread so they can edit the title and all that :). Once we chose who is I have a way to make them become the thread starter.

I vote for Sarah (sarah kim fan) :cool: Oh and title can be temporary, I just put that one so it gets some attention.

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh gosh Yas, you make me blush :awww:
for me the first post doens't really has to change but it's really nice you're thinking of me! :kiss: :hug:

can I make like a double vote? :eek: can't chose between you and Saar! :angel:

let's hope that this new thread will encourage some new posters and some old posters who don't post here frecuently anymore to post lots and lots of :topic:- and funposts!!!

go new thread!!! :bounce:

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hm, new thread, but no new posts :)
we'll have to do something about that!

how's everybody? are there any exciting, entertaining, thrilling, sensational or just normal things going on in your lifes?

my life's boring as always :lol:
I'm in the middle of writing my bachelorpaper these days (some kind of thesis to get my bachelordegree) and I've already done so much about it that I'm starting to get really really sick of the whole subject :p
my supervisor is this professor who loves research and he wants me to examin data all the time while that's not really what a bachelorpaper is about, but hey, I'm just a little student, so I can't say that :) it really takes so much time to do that and all my friends just have to read some books and stuff and I think it's not fair that I have all the work and they don't :D
well, he'd better give me really good marks then :p I'll forgive and forget everything then ;)

I had a friend coming to my room yesterday for some notes and she saw the pics of Jada and immediately said 'aaaw she's so cute! that's like the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!'
and who am I to contradict that? :angel:

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
what's your paper about, Sarah?

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the position of the adjective in the noun phrase in French, more specifically, about
several successive adjective, and focus on syntactic criteria in stead of the semantic criteria most linguists focus on.

you asked for it :p

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sarah, now you're the proud thread starter :D :bounce:

and :scared: at your Bachelor's title :bolt:

:lol:
lol, I know :)
it was interesting at first, but since then I already analysed 2000 sentences, and now I'm starting to really really hate it :fiery:

and :bounce: for me! :p
can I change something about it? :angel:
not that I'm planning any huge changes ;)

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and I love how some people have Jada in their avatar, every time I open a thread in here I see little Jada :) cute!
btw, when I was so bored yesterday, I made this wallpaper, so now when I start up my computer, this is what I see :)

ain't that cute! :bounce:

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sarah my powers allowed me to read the post you deleted :ras: Don't push it otherwise I'm changing the thread starter again :devil:
:lol: how mean :)
I was reading it again, and I was like, hm, what did I say? I'm just gonna delete it now no-one has seen it yet! :lol:
you just don't have any privacy in here! :p

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,486 Posts
:lol: how mean :)
I was reading it again, and I was like, hm, what did I say? I'm just gonna delete it now no-one has seen it yet! :lol:
you just don't have any privacy in here! :p
I could bring it back to life if you are naughty :devil::cool:
Well I'm the only one to be able to see deleted posts and threads in here:p + super mods and admins who can see them in the whole forum. I can see them wherever I am an assigned mod:)

·
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, I'd better be good then :angel:

I was writing my paper again, and after half an hour got bored again, so I was going through Facebook (one of my favourite activities lately is just going throught peoples friends :)) and I was watching Yanina Wickmayer's friends, and one of them is Caroline Maes, and look what was standing next to her name:

'Caroline Maes is missing jada!'

1 - 20 of 178 Posts