Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother just signed up for an account in my household and I've used the home computer before to log on. I now use my laptop at my house but we might be in the same network. I just want the mods and administrator to know that I didn't make two accounts.

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol:
Unfortunately, he's not. It's annoying, he likes to hate against the WS to piss me off! He's a Sharapova fan, :eek:

His username is d_crawford3, lol.

·
Banned
20,175 Posts
Your brother is a Sharapova fan:eek: I hope he gets banned:rolls::rolls:

Just joking:p

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol, I know what you guys mean! He talks so much shit at home, :lol:

Oh, and mods/administrators, now my other brother wants one, so I'll let you know when he applies for a membership.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello Guys i am new i just wanted to get my name out hehehehe! im so geeked:)!!

Reactions: Golovinjured.

·
Banned
20,175 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
184,282 Posts
:lol:
Unfortunately, he's not. It's annoying, he likes to hate against the WS to piss me off! He's a Sharapova fan, :eek:

His username is d_crawford3, lol.
Another Masha Fan! :woohoo: At least someone in your house has some sense! :bounce:

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=308934

I sometimes wonder if anyone reads the site rules forum that we created solely to sort out issues like these.

For the record, if someone in the same household wants to sign up for an account this is allowed on a case by case basis but only after an administrator's permission has been granted. The reason being that we can put a note on your profiles so that you don't get accused of multiple usernames and have a defence case to make if your sibling / whoever starts to troll the forum.

Still, what's done is done now. At least you had the courtesy to let us know which is more than some of your fellow posters have done in the past - with unsatisfactory consequences for all concerned in the end. I've stuck a note on your profile.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.