Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was very nice today. I met a few friends and had a real good time. ligthning is cracking right over head, i live 5 kilometers from RG stadiums.

Lots of top stars practicing today including Venus, Sofia, Justine, Flavia, Kirilenko and many others. Not very crowded and good fan support. I'll try to post a picture of my Roland Garros ball i bought signed all those players above except for Venus including Shahar, Penetta, Dulko, Ruano Pasqual and others. I spent much time watching Srebotnik trains with Shahar and then Justine training across the way. Met a few more friends and had some ice cream. Had to leave early though. Tomorrow hopefully the weather will be ok and i can take my friend, got my fingers crossed.

·
Banned
4,149 Posts
Re: Just back from Roland Garros

awwwww :kiss:

·
Registered
26,890 Posts

:) Sofia how was she hitting today ?

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

our mutual friend sent me a message that she was arriving but i had already left by that time.

·
Registered
26,890 Posts

oh and the weather now ?

·
Banned
4,149 Posts

aw well at least you see our friend Vivi :p :wavey: :kiss:

take care kisses :hug:

·
Banned
4,149 Posts

Sluggy your ball is beautiful :lol: :bounce: :kiss:

Reactions: Dexter

·
Banned
4,149 Posts

LOLOLOLOLOL

:haha:

·
Registered
12,384 Posts

It was very nice today. I met a few friends and had a real good time. ligthning is cracking right over head, i live 5 kilometers from RG stadiums.

Lots of top stars practicing today including Venus, Sofia, Justine, Flavia, Kirilenko and many others. Not very crowded and good fan support. I'll try to post a picture of my Roland Garros ball i bought signed all those players above except for Venus including Shahar, Penetta, Dulko, Ruano Pasqual and others. I spent much time watching Srebotnik trains with Shahar and then Justine training across the way. Met a few more friends and had some ice cream. Had to leave early though. Tomorrow hopefully the weather will be ok and i can take my friend, got my fingers crossed.
why no autograph from Venus? Was she mean about it? I've heard she can be icy to the fans sometimes.

·
Registered
26,890 Posts

OH NO, Sofia's match is in doubt now :(

·
Registered
24,441 Posts

Do you think the weather will be like this tomorrow?

Because I am going tomorrow, just tomorrow this year and really hope it won't be bad weather :sad:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts

I never have known Venus to be icy, she's the biggest star out of the ones he named so it's not quite as easy to get one from her.

·
Registered
12,384 Posts

I never have known Venus to be icy, she's the biggest star out of the ones he named so it's not quite as easy to get one from her.
i've heard stories. 2nd hand so might not be true...but if you hear it frequently enough then it starts to put doubt in you mind. I like Venus but was just wondering if that's true about her?

·
Registered
460 Posts

How did Shahar looked in Practice? She's practicing with Srebotnik? She's in her quarter of the draw!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts