Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Yeah I am totally disgusted by this too... I cannot believe the Russains won... Jamie and David were perfect and the program was just awesome... yeah the contreversy at Nagano was ice dancing but this olympics it's going to be pairs... THIS SUCKS!!!

I don't know if I'm mad or sad... just shocked for now!

·
Premium Member
181,855 Posts
and you just figured this out :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

we're not the judges , they see things we don't

anyway :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

zdorvo Anton/Elena !!!!!!!!!

otlichno !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,478 Posts
Yep, totally robbed, no question about it

It's a shame they didn't win gold, and I agree...very happy the crowd in that stadium knew exactly who was the best team out there, they got the loudest ovation of all the teams in that final group, and it was all boos when they got silver...

Thank you Jamie and David, you guys are amazing, and we know you are the best!! :D

·
Premium Member
181,855 Posts
There were more judges from outide Eastern Block than there were not

·
Premium Member
181,855 Posts
The crowd were always gonna cheer more for them as they wil have more fans

Elena/Anton come from a land far away.

Anyway crowd noise has never influenced judges ever.
or else results in history would have been different.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
pfff they deserved the gold :mad:... and jamie recovered nicely after getting into a collision with anton in the warm-ups .. she said she was in pain from it :sad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

how can the russians still win it after anton messed up and bobbled on a landing :mad:.. pf david and jamie were cheated :mad:

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
i can't believe it, the Canadians were robbed of the gold medal. their program was flawless while the Russians made a few mistakes :sad:

·
Premium Member
181,855 Posts
Canadian Program was easier

·
Registered
663 Posts
A few mistakes? How about 4 of them....I think the announcer said it best..."I am embarrassed by my sport right now"

Unbelievable...

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,478 Posts
Well, the Russian program may have been harder, but they certainly didn't prove to anyone but 5 bias judges that they were able to handle it. A stumble on side by sides, and a few other wobbly moments prove that.

·
45,913 Posts
get the fuck out, TBE... you know the Canadians beat the Russians, except it and move on.

The medal itself means nothing. In the eyes of the people and especially the Canadians (and Americans?) Sale and Pelletier won the gold. We know they did. So it really doesn't matter what 5 morons thought about it.

Way to go Jamie and David, you deserved this victory :)

·
Premium Member
181,855 Posts
History books will show Elena/Anton were winners

its not gonna say David/Jamie Silver ( but got robbed)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts