·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.sportsmediainc.com/tennisweek/index.cfm?func=showarticle&newsid=8354

Fox Sports World To Telecast Six ATP Events This Season
By Tennis Week
04/07/2003

The agreement calls for Fox Sports World will include four select events distributed on a live or same day delay basis and four events on a delayed basis. According to its release announcing the partnership, Fox Sports World is currently distributed in over 18 million television households in the United States and continues to grow.

"We are excited about the potential for this programming cooperation as our live European transmission times will be during prime time slots on Saturday and Sunday mornings generally before most other live sporting events in the U.S. take place," said David Qualls, director of IEC's American office based in Denver. "Fox Sports World is dedicated to bringing world class sporting events to the American public and the IEC tennis package will be an excellent compliment to the network."

Contact your local cable company or satellite systems provider to check on the availability of Fox Sports World in your area. IEC in Sports was founded in 1994 in Stockholm, Sweden and is a world leader in the distribution of television rights.

=====================================================

They will be showing:

Estoril Open final
World Team Cup
Queen's Club semis & final
Nottingham semis & final
Halle final
Bastad semis & final

The link gives the days and time. I have a feeling it will be Sky Sports feed, considering Fox Sports World carries their news hour.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,008 Posts
I see none of it in our FSW listings..

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Ditto that. I checked the listings and the earliest WTC is scheduled is Saturday morning.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just going to ask if anyone else saw it. It was listed in my listings and even the bar across the screen, but instead I got some Scottish Premier League footy and a rugby match. I dunno what happened . . .

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
OMG! This is wonderful news!! Although, with everyone's disappointment of not seeing these events listed in the schedule, I am worried.

·
Registered
349 Posts
No, I don't see it. I'm so disappointed. I think they will only show the final on Saturday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts