Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Courting Game
Venus and Serena help their sister Lyndrea prepare for a performance; Serena breaks up with her boyfriend.

August 10: 10:00pm
August 11: 12:00am
August 13: 11:00pm

For those who dont have the third episode, download it here (paste the entire thing on the browser or the program u guys use to download) : http://wov.ana-ivanovic.net/V & S FOR REAL Episode 3: We Deserve a Break Today.avi

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I just saw the preview on Cold Pizza and yes, I think Serena will be dumping him tonight. The conversation went something like this.
Brett-Do you play tennis, or you a celebrity?
Serena-Zina didn't want me to jeopardize my future.
Serena talking to to camera-I have been dating for a while but we live so far apart we hardly ever get to see each other.
Serena-What were you doing in N.Y.for seven days?
Brett-Hanging out with Puffy.Jay z,and Jermaine Dupree.
Brett-Give me some love,show me that you care.
Serena-You don't care about me, you wanted to be in N.Y.for seven days!
Brett-Trying to be affectionate with Serena.
Serena-Would yo stop!This is disturbing.
Serena-I have been home for three weeks and I asked you not to come for twenty-four hours.You come on Saturday to leave on Sunday,that is not enough for me.I 'm sorry,I'm very sorry.The end.

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Miching~Mallecho said:
Translation:
Brett: Serena, I love you. :hearts:
Serena: :rolleyes: Then why in hell have I not been in any of your movies?! A prostitute?! You wanted me to play a bisexual prostitute?! It’s over, motherfucker! OVER! You see this ass. SEE IT!!! You ain’t never getting’ any of this shit. You cut off!
Brett: But...but...lovey face... :sobbing:
Serena: Lovey face my ass...a bisexual protitue...you MUST be crazy...*Serena walks away...*
:haha: ur something else :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
40-0 said:
The Courting Game
Venus and Serena help their sister Lyndrea prepare for a performance; Serena breaks up with her boyfriend.

August 10: 10:00pm
August 11: 12:00am
August 13: 11:00pm

For those who dont have the third episode, download it here (paste the entire thing on the browser or the program u guys use to download) : http://wov.ana-ivanovic.net/V & S FOR REAL Episode 3: We Deserve a Break Today.avi
I am really happy that I can download the episodes from your site, it will take ages before we'll be able to see it here in europe... I haven't been able to download the first episode though, is there a problem with it?

thanks again!
K.

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
OH yeah! This is the episode where Serena dumps Brett for me...woop woop.

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
RenaSlam588 said:
OH yeah! This is the episode where Serena dumps Brett for me...woop woop.
Really? Which NFL team do you play for, and what position do you play? :hehehe:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
katrientje said:
I am really happy that I can download the episodes from your site, it will take ages before we'll be able to see it here in europe... I haven't been able to download the first episode though, is there a problem with it?

thanks again!
K.
episode one its up in one hour :wavey:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA you crack me up:) can't wait for the episode tonight:)

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
darrinbaker00 said:
Really? Which NFL team do you play for, and what position do you play? :hehehe:
I'm not a NFL football player, and Rena still can't resist me. :worship:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts