Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Coffee power!!

I wanted to see this match, but I couldn't watch it. Good luck Kasia in next match, really nothing to lose right now.

·
Registered
12,994 Posts
Such an ITF path to the SF. She would find it more difficult making it to the semis of the Prague 60k.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Such an ITF path to the SF. She would find it more difficult making it to the semis of the Prague 60k.
She reached 3rd of q in Wimbledon, SF of Bastad beating Ferro 6-0 6-2 lately, so she's just in form, this run is not out of nowhere.

·
Blighted and solo
43,985 Posts
Katarzyna and its diminutive Kasia are such lovely names :hearts:

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
55,027 Posts
How many players made SF in their debut throughout history?
Both Lucic and Widjaja won their first WTA tournament they played being still juniors.

·
Registered
8,208 Posts
Didn’t Bertens win her first tournament too?

·
Registered
806 Posts
How many players made SF in their debut throughout history?
Dulgheru won Warsaw 2009 (a Premier level tournament) at her WTA MD debut.

Reactions: VeeJJ

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Finally some surprising and satisfying result for polish girl other than Iga and Magda (in Asia).
This four tournaments over the fortnight gave me strong tier v feeling from the past, have quite itf draws, but who cares... pity that there are sevastova and bertens left in both draws, some random girl would be on cloud nine just like Ferro was.

Reactions: posthuman

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
I must admit that I have to apologize to Miss Kawa !

Watched her against Ferro few week ago, and i called it a big mug !

even convinced Ferro had tanked that match... refusing to put credit to his opponent !

Her draw was not impressive but she deserve respect ! back to back semi is really great for her !!

Sorry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts