Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Siniakova's meltdown today is :confused: :help:
Siniakova led 6-4 4-3 yesterday and suspended by rain, and then won only 1 game today

·
Premium Member
44,088 Posts
lol

don't remind me of that Radwanska match in the rainy French... :(

·
Registered
703 Posts
Poor Katka! Blame it on the weatherman. Although she is not a junior anymore to collapse like this, especially against nobodies like Kalinina. I don't care how good she was in juniors, this is only her 2nd tour level win and first top 50 win.

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
Siniakova with her zillionth piss poor handshake :lol: Good riddance, her antics are so insufferable.

Reactions: Sobachka

·
Registered
316 Posts
Siniakova with her zillionth piss poor handshake :lol: Good riddance, her antics are so insufferable.
Agreed. Congrats to Kalinina.:) I hope to see more from her.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
This match sums up the legend that is Siniakova perfectly.

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
Poor Katka! Blame it on the weatherman. Although she is not a junior anymore to collapse like this, especially against nobodies like Kalinina. I don't care how good she was in juniors, this is only her 2nd tour level win and first top 50 win.
been sidelined for ages, c'mon.

·
Registered
19,220 Posts
Will Katerina ever get seeded at a Grand Slam?

·
Registered
703 Posts
been sidelined for ages, c'mon.
Come on! It's been a year since she's been back, so it's a lame excuse. How matches can one win in a year if they are good players? I will repeat it, win against Siniakova was only her first ever top 50 win and it took moody Katka to forget to return to court after rain delay for this win to happen. So yeah, Kalinina really is a world beater.

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
:zzz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts