Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
any member of t3nnis.tv will have access to putintseva vs jankovic match once uploaded

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
any member of t3nnis.tv will have access to putintseva vs jankovic match once uploaded
I have a feeling I won't ever need to watch this again:eek:h:

She's abstaining from those yellings:eek: That's bad, I love those "davai, come on, let's go" combos:lol:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Does anyone know if any other junior tournaments do livestreams? :confused:
Some tournaments have static livecams but I'm not sure if that's what you're asking for. The Stockholm tournament "Kungens Kanna & Drottningens Pris" has had such livecams for some years. Eddie Herr 2011 had livecams on several courts. Even some local Danish tournaments has had livecams. If you're thinking about a real produced video feed, then I'm not so sure...

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I didnt watch the putintseva Jankovic Match: Too late at night (about 3am) but was it good

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Putintseva made heaps and heaps of UE due to over aggressive play. Jankovic played well too except a few UE. But really if Putintseva played her best, she would have won easily.

But Putintseva looks like a good player. Fast serve, nice groundstrokes, she has a nice slice , wasn't afraid to charge the net but most impressively she was very quick.

Horrible attitude though, wasn't very smart either going big all the time. I think she'll just be one of those talented players that underachieve, but she can be dangerous and knock most people out if she's having a good day.

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Putintseva made heaps and heaps of UE due to over aggressive play. Jankovic played well too except a few UE. But really if Putintseva played her best, she would have won easily.

But Putintseva looks like a good player. Fast serve, nice groundstrokes, she has a nice slice , wasn't afraid to charge the net but most impressively she was very quick.

Horrible attitude though, wasn't very smart either going big all the time. I think she'll just be one of those talented players that underachieve, but she can be dangerous and knock most people out if she's having a good day.
Thanks

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Anna silich vs veronika kudermetova

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
For anyone interested, elina svitolina is currently playing serena williams

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Where are you watching these fed cup matches?

·
23,716 Posts
Another Category 1 U14 Tennis Europe tournament has livestreaming this week, this time from Romania. Early rounds shouldn't be that interesting, but Cristian, Rosca, Kuzmova, Taylor, Mihalikova might be interesting to catch hopefully in later rounds. The stream is quite high quality actually!

Draw
Live Stream
Live Scores

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
There's something interesting about Andreea Rosca. A Romanian newspaper wrote an article about her last year.
She's been born with some rare leg disease. She endured 3 surgery procedures and her legs have been in gypsum for 18 months before being 3 years of age. Then she had to follow a long schedule of exercices for recovery. At 5 years of age she started tennis and now she's one of the best in the world in her age group.
They say that in the begining doctors expected her to not be able to ever walk, but these might be some inventions from the journalists.
Anyway, quite a nice story:p

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
There's something interesting about Andreea Rosca. A Romanian newspaper wrote an article about her last year.
She's been born with some rare leg disease. She endured 3 surgery procedures and her legs have been in gypsum for 18 months before being 3 years of age. Then she had to follow a long schedule of exercices for recovery. At 5 years of age she started tennis and now she's one of the best in the world in her age group.
They say that in the begining doctors expected her to not be able to ever walk, but these might be some inventions from the journalists.
Anyway, quite a nice story:p
Now immature GM posters will make fun of her throughout her career and the joke will be that she is a stereotypical Romanian gypsy :awww:

Nice story though, thanks :)

·
Registered
8,007 Posts
Kind of reminds me of how Lionel Messi had a severe growth problem when he was a kid and now he's claimed to be the best active player. Good for her :).

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Another Category 1 U14 Tennis Europe tournament has livestreaming this week, this time from Romania. Early rounds shouldn't be that interesting, but Cristian, Rosca, Kuzmova, Taylor, Mihalikova might be interesting to catch hopefully in later rounds. The stream is quite high quality actually!

Draw
Live Stream
Live Scores
There's a boy match recorded in the video section, so I suppose the girls' semis, or at least the final, will be appearing in the archive too.
Rosca, Taylor and Kuzmanova are out, Cristian and Mihalikova are still in. Plus, Jaqueline Cristian won 4-6 6-0 6-0 in the 1\8 match and then 4-6 6-0 6-1 in the quarters:lol:

41 - 60 of 181 Posts