Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 181 Posts

·
23,716 Posts
A bit old now, but the best Indy video I've seen is the extensive highlights of 2010 European Championship U14 final between Indy de Vroome and Siniakova

Protenis.cz is a great resource for junior videos, another recent interesting one is Bencic vs Komardina (part 1, part 2).

The youtube channel for juniortennisru has lots of videos of Russian juniors (obviously), but they some other European players as well. Some recent juniorteninsru videos for emerging talents are Kudermetova v Silich, Suvrijn v Sorribes Tormo.

This video from last year's Les Petits As showcases a lot of talent:

Also Colette (Zootennis) is good for American players. :)

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The reason there is nothing on Donna is because she has decided to not give a stuff about juniors, meaning none of her junior matches are streamed, but at the same time isnt good enough at the pro circuit to be recorded there
I have no explanation for putintseva

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Well, Donna and Yulia played each other in both last year's Wimbledon and US Open, I hoped to find at least one. I hope we'll get tired of watching them on tv in a few years:lol:

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well, Donna and Yulia played each other in both last year's Wimbledon and US Open, I hoped to find at least one. I hope we'll get tired of watching them on tv in a few years:lol:
I have a memvbership to t3nnis.tv which has some junior matches but very few, compared to tennishaven which I am trying to become a member of but cant, who apparently have tonnes. the one video that t3nnis.tv has is hingis vs kournikova junior wimbledon final, which might be good to download. t3nnis only has wimbledon junior tournaments except for the 2 french open finals in 09 and paszek vs pavlyuchenkova us open 06

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Well, thanks for searching. I'm really curious to watch Putintseva's game. She seem to be a powerhouse, despite her height. And such fury in her strikes and her eyes :lol: Too bad there's no video of her. Just a few short ones on youtube, but only her part of the field viewable.

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well, thanks for searching. I'm really curious to watch Putintseva's game. She seem to be a powerhouse, despite her height. And such fury in her strikes and her eyes :lol: Too bad there's no video of her. Just a few short ones on youtube, but only her part of the field viewable.
This is only one point, but this is a proper view:

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Just found Highlights of Putintseva vs Kan:
Set 1:
Set 2:

·
23,716 Posts
Found this on the website of this weeks Florence G2 tournament, final few games of last year's final: Maleckova d. Jabeur

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
2012 AusOpen Girls R1 Bouchard vs Kato, please do not share this outside this thread :)

unfortuantely chingching, i somehow deleted Khromacheva matches, couldn't find them on the hard drive now :(:(

·
Banned
17,826 Posts
Great thread! :) I'll post some stuff when I have time.

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
For any posters interested in watching yulia putintseva, she is playing today on centre court and presumably again vs jankovic

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
So it will be streamed? :eek:

And thanks everybody for the videos :worship:
Sadly I just discovered today will not be streamed but from tomorrow it will be
Putintseva will surely beat barbat though so dont be worried that you wont see her today. and she has a chance at beating a dodgy jankovic

·
Banned
17,826 Posts

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 181 Posts