1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Julia Roberts marriage over

Julia's marriage over

'It's history' slams Danny

Julia Roberts's marriage is officially history, and Danny Moder has given an interview confirming it. After 10 months together (beating J.Lo and Cris Judd by one month), the couple have split and will soon be meeting their divorce lawyers. Soon-to-be ex hubby Danny has given an interview about the split to a German newspaper stating 'this marriage is history, it is definitely over'. Only a few months ago Julia was denying marital problems saying, 'I was born to marry this man'. The Oscar-winning actress should make a speedy recovery from the split, as she always does (Kiefer Sutherland, Lyle Lovett, Benjamin Bratt etc). Danny is expected to return to his pretty but ex wife, Vera Moder, with his tail placed firmly between his legs. Julia met Danny on the set of The Mexican, promptly starting an affair with him, despite cameraman Danny still being married to Vera. It wasn't long before Danny and Vera were divorced, hastened by a $200,000 pay cheque to the first Mrs Moder. Julia married Danny last July in a midnight ceremony in the grounds of her New Mexico ranch

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
This girl is gonna give J-Lo a run for her money.

She already been married more than J-Lo, why doesnt she have such a bad rep?

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Again... I think we can now say that there is people that shouldn't get married anymore.

P.-S. BigB, these girls are still far from Liz Taylor record though! ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Administrator, aka Nibbler
5,919 Posts
Most of those showbizz marriages are fake anyway. It's just a way to get attention and to avoid falling into oblivion they need a divorce now and then cause that makes an interesting story for the many tabloids.

Go Julia! I'm sure she'll find a new prey soon enough. ;)

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
It was an obvious attempt to steal some thunder from Benjamin Bratt's courtship and marriage to the luscious Talisa Soto....or whatever that chile's name is.... :hearts: They make a muuuuuuch better couple...I don't think Julia liked the way he got over her so quickly! :rolleyes:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Julia must be HARD to love with... she's the only common denominator here... Ive read online she's a bitch, Im starting to believe it!

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I wonder what Julia will do with her "A low Vera" t-shirt?

Even Neely's marriage to Mel lasted longer than that. Neely's marriage to Ted Casablanca has lasted a long time because they need each other professionally and have an open marriage. Ted can screw around with men or women, and Neely can get stoned on red ones and booze all she wants.

As for me, one day I woke up all alone and wondered, what the hell happened?

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Yeah I like Julia but she's clearly a trifling bitch just like J. Ho. I lose all respect for people who go with married people.

Here that Jerry Senfield and Ben Afleck!!

:p yeah like they are listening to me! :p

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
You lose them the way you get them....I guess.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I am JULIA ROBERTS!!! That's right, Julia Roberts. The fucking best actress this side of the galaxy. What do you think you will do now? You didn't exist til I married your red neck ass. YOU WILL BE NOTHING WITHOUT ME...U HEAR ME!!!!!!!!! NOTHING! N.O.T.H.I.N.G.!!!!!!!!

I HATE U!!! I REALLY DO!!!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I like Julia as an actress and a representer of my hometown but this is karma biting her on the ass. If you cheat with someone and then marry them as soon as they drop who they've been married to FOR YEARS, your relationship will not last. I guess this is a lesson she had to learn.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
BigB08822 said:
This girl is gonna give J-Lo a run for her money.

She already been married more than J-Lo, why doesnt she have such a bad rep?
She has it backwards..try dating them then marrying them...not the other way around

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
shirley said:
The Oscar-winning actress should make a speedy recovery from the spit, as she always does .....
Is this the new slang term for marriage? Talk about getting bad endorsements, lol.

On topic, I'm not surprised. I've heard that Julia Roberts subscribes to the Jelena Dokic school of relationship rituals, including the beatdown of a mate to encourage the wearing of certain clothing.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
how do they know he is going back to his wife?
:confused:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I remember Wendy Williams talking about this whole thing a few months ago. She even said that people were saying Danny was going to leave Julia eventually, and go back to Vera. If I'm not mistaken, she took that story right out of one of the tabloid papers.

Side bar: I remember when Wendy announced that Foxy Brown was pregnant, Foxy's agent/handlers either sent a letter or called the radio station saying that Wendy should stop spreading rumors about something that wasn't true. Well guess what? When Foxy did that explosive intervew with Wendy several weeks ago, she admitted that she WAS pregnant, but had a miscarriage. She revealed that she has endometriosis(sp), which lead to her miscarrying.

Getting back to the topic, I think that Julia Roberts lack self confidence. Something is missing somewhere. Here's a lady who can probably get almost any man she desires, but settles for a married cameraman. I woudn't mind if he was just a cameraman, but he was MARRIED. I know that people do this sort of thing, but shouldn't her reputation mean a lot to her? She needs to get her damn act together.

It's amazing to me that with all the money and beauty, the likes of Julia, Halle, J.Lo and Maria cannot find true love and happiness.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Freewoman33 said:
I remember Wendy Williams talking about this whole thing a few months ago. She even said that people were saying Danny was going to leave Julia eventually, and go back to Vera. If I'm not mistaken, she took that story right out of one of the tabloid papers.

Side bar: I remember when Wendy announced that Foxy Brown was pregnant, Foxy's agent/handlers either sent a letter or called the radio station saying that Wendy should stop spreading rumors about something that wasn't true. Well guess what? When Foxy did that explosive intervew with Wendy several weeks ago, she admitted that she WAS pregnant, but had a miscarriage. She revealed that she has endometriosis(sp), which lead to her miscarrying.

Getting back to the topic, I think that Julia Roberts lack self confidence. Something is missing somewhere. Here's a lady who can probably get almost any man she desires, but settles for a married cameraman. I woudn't mind if he was just a cameraman, but he was MARRIED. I know that people do this sort of thing, but shouldn't her reputation mean a lot to her? She needs to get her damn act together.

It's amazing to me that with all the money and beauty, the likes of Julia, Halle, J.Lo and Maria cannot find true love and happiness.
Whose Maria??

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Freewoman33 said:

Psychosis can negate money and beauty...If you are CRAZY, PSYCHO, EMOTIONALLY DEFECTIVE with a FUCKED UP EGO...you might have a hard time finding true love and happiness...

You have to ask yourself...why does almost every man Halle goes out with ends up with him clocking her upside the head? She is mind numbingly gorgeous but does that mean she is exempt from being a knucklehead? She does have a few hit & run accidents on record...

Julia Roberts is a case study...she needs help...

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
vera is an idiot if she takes him back.

im not a fan of julia... her acting or her looks. i dont she how shes the greatest actress ever.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Sad for Julia, hope she will be ok...

David-Victoria BECKHAM 5 years and counting...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts