Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know she is playing rogers cup. dunno know about the rest. she should do some of the stuff she did before uso 2007, she had nerves of steel then.....

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
justine would be really stupid if she doesnt know how kim will play the next time they meet, but who knows whats up with her these days, i just wish she would come upwith blan b, c, and d like she did in her earlier career.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Yeah, good luck. She will play exibition also, rogers...and I dont know. This 3rd loss to Kim will wake up her...

I wonder if Carlos saID Juju how to play against Kim...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if carlos did talk to her how to play kim then he hasnt been paying attention to how they played earlier in the year lols. ju giving up variety for ballbashing is just too baffling for words.

·
Arnian, Prince of Justinedom
3,781 Posts
I just hope Nadia isn't waiting in the 4th round again :lol:

She's turned into 4throundtine

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Especially at the USO, she loves to lose in that round. At least I can bet some money to get some satisfaction from her loss. She is so predictable.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
I just hope Nadia isn't waiting in the 4th round again :lol:

She's turned into 4throundtine
yeah, like Serena was quaterena in 2007. :lol:

·
Registered
6,726 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
you guys are great to start this up already (I still can't get over the fact that she lost with 1 set up...)

sigh...justine, pls wake up. but then this year is a bit of foregone really. if she has to rest for her shoulder and elbow, there is not much time to work and train. been an injury year so far (sob sob...)

looking at her interview, i am not sure how much she can take it, and still take it positively like the earlier ones. she can't be satisfied with the result.

hard courts will be difficult for her to take the power of her opponents. esp if she is not fit. and she can't find her game and still confused. it's been a dispointing year, maybe the first 2 matches in jan gave us too much hope.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I suggest you stop making threads, no offense :tape:

This is really terrible. I doubt she will bother with this season anymore. So not even a top 10 finish this year :sobbing:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts