21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Thanks TM - Awesome stuff! So nice to finally see Amélie again! :D

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Man tennismaniac that makes me really miss being at Rogers last year ...remember when I was gonna post all those pics...then I never ended up scanning them lol. BTW this is simon from gotennis

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
treufreund said:
juju has nice buns :D
I realized the same thing. But maybe it's just the angle that does her glutes too much justice. Tu deserves some props as well. Nice pics.

TM, you can actually recover deleted data from your memory card. But you need some undelete software. And you need to be able to access your card through USB like an external drive. But I suppose you have already overwritten the data at this point.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Iconoclast said:
I realized the same thing. But maybe it's just the angle that does her glutes too much justice. Tu deserves some props as well. Nice pics.

TM, you can actually recover deleted data from your memory card. But you need some undelete software. And you need to be able to access your card through USB like an external drive. But I suppose you have already overwritten the data at this point.

unfortunately yeah... :sad: oh well...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
starr said:
Great pictures! What sort of camera, lens etc. are you using?

i'm using a fuji finepix 6X Zoom 2.0 megapixel digital

---

Digital Cameras are wonderful things. I don't need to develop and scan them. it just makes taking pics easy.

also i can record sound bytes and 60sec video clips w/ sound.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.