Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to judging panel girls. I have 10 beautiful girls infront of me after having no elimination last week, but this week, unfortunately for one you, you will be going home after judging panel this week. You girls were able to play in the first ever Tyra Banks Open this week and Natasha was the winner of that challenge so congrats to Natasha.

You girls also recieved a judging challenge along with your photo challenge. The theme this week was "action shots". So let's see how you girls did this week. As you know we have a great panel of lazy ass fuck judges, Paulina, Nigel, Janice and Ms. Jay. And we have some awesome prizes, a spread in the Non-Tennis section, 10,000 credits, and the title of TennisForum's Next Top Model.

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Katarzyna:

Amanda:

Danielle:

Jenah:

Renee:

Joanie:

Yaya:

Bre:

Norelle:

Natasha:

NO PICTURE :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Judging Challenge Questions:

Jenah:
1. Who do you think has the most top model potential?
I think I have the most potential. Im really dedicated to modelling, I have worked hard and I believe that my pictures are starting to show this. I also feel I have really improved, the most out of everyone, from the first week when I nearly was in the bottom two, to last week where I was awarded the top picture. I think I have started to show versatility in my looks and I have a determined attidue, always to impress you, Tyra and the other judges. I know that there is a lot I still have to learn, but I believe Im now coming into my own as a model and have the potential not just to rival these girls, but also the high earners in the industry.

2. Who do you think has the least top model potential?
I think the girl with the least potential is Norelle. I believe she has coasted a bit, she keeps very quiet in the house, which makes me think, is her time in the house a bit half hearted on her part? She may be motivated to do well in this competiton, but I dont see longivity in her modelling career, I dont think any of her results have really been anything to make some of us see her as a real threat or give an indication of a future succesful modelling career. I think her one look is very 'sweet' and though that may be good commercially once in a while, I dont think that shows the abilty to be versatile, which is what the winner of this competiton really needs to be.

Yaya:
Joanie. Joanie consistently comes up with beautiful pictures, and she has a really humble spirit. To be a top model one needs to not only have good pictures, but also be able to connect with people. And Joanie is the embodyment of beauty and connectability.

Honestly, I feel that the girl with the least potential is already out of the competition. But if I had to pick one of the current girls, I'd have to go with Bre. She's just so boring, has no personality whatsoever. And while she does take beautiful pictures, it's just not enough.

Natasha:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... Because i got it all, the attitude, the brains, the looks, the body, and i'm fierce. YOU WANNA BE ON TOP? IM ON TOP ALREADY BABY.. (TOP OF NIGEL)

HEEEEELL NAWW.. If i have to decided it would be BRE. Are you serious? Fatties are not meant to model. I mean she can do some shoot's for MCDonalds new Fries campaign or maybe for Oversized Clothes for Target and K-Mart, but that whiner will never enter the world of the Haute Couture.

Joanie:
I think that I have the most top model potential. My portfolio is stronger than the other girls. I may not have been the first call out each week but overall my portfolio is the strongest. It shows my range and versatility. I can pose, express whatever mood is required and I photograph well at any angle and in any outfit. I'm fierce, I've got a great walk, I have a good knowledge of the industry and I'm well spoken. I could be a great spokesperson. I'm pretty cute and lovable too. I think I could charm some designers.

Bre undoubtedly has the least potential. Week after week she has sent in dull, flat and lifeless shots. I have yet to see a facial expression or any emotion in her pictures. She's like a blank veneer and it's uninspiring. She also has a bit of a bad attitude. I don't think she takes constructive criticism very well. Honestly, I think her presence cheapens the competition because every other girl has something. She has nothing to give.

Bre:
I'm going against what all other might think, but I really think I have the most potential. I have had some bad weeks but I really feel like I stepped it up this week and got a great photo. The critisism from the other girls has made me work even harder and want this even more. Hopefully my big potential will pay off.

Natasha really dissapoints me. She might have a potential for taking photos but when she never really makes an effort it shows that she doesn't have the potential to be a top model. I also think that Renee looks too old and she takes some ugly photos.

Katarzyna:
Not too sound arrogant but I see myself with the most potential.

Bre. She's a very pretty girl, but I don't think she has a distinct look that will set her apart in the modeling industry. Also, she hasn't been taking great pictures lately.

Amanda:
Most: Katarzyna

Least: Bre

Renee:
Obviously me, i always send in good pictures, my pictures are diverse, i work hard on every challenge, i'm always on time, and i really want to be succesfull, i don't just thoughtit would be fun to get on tv by making it on this show, i want to be a model.

Bre!!! Her pictures are terrible and she's a nasty person. How is she ever gonna get booked? She's been a waste of space in this competition!

Danielle:
Me. I wouldn't be in this competition if I didn't believe it. Yes, I've had a bad patch, but I think I've shown that I have the potential to become great. If it wasn't me, I'd say Joanie. She photographs flawlessly, and her personality is so endearing. I would be absolutely happy if she won if I didn't. Don't think she's put in a bad picture at all.

Bre. The attitude, the pictures.......a big no no.

Norelle:
I think I have the most top model potential. I am very versatile, being able to do high fashion photoshoots and commercials. I also have a lot of personality and energy and will be a great role model for young girls. I was never the most popular person at high school and I know that lots of girls can relate to me. If I was a young aspiring model flicking through fashion magazines I know that I would look up to a model just like me.

Natasha. Without a doubt. She just doesn't seem that invested in the competition to me. I mean, she NEVER hands in a photo when she wins a challenge and doesn't seem to want it enough which is a shame as she is a great model and obviously has a natural talent.

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyra is gonna go eat lunch and then when she comes back: Winner/Loser of the judging challenge.

Tonight will be elimination! :bounce:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will Joanie, Jenah and Norelle please step forward...

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations, you three girls are the top performers of the judging challenge.

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But only one of you can be the winner...

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And the winner of the judging challenge is...

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jenah.

Congrats Jenah. You spoke from your heart and you used your head to show the judges that you deserve this win. For winning the judging challenge, you get a free box of tampons from one of our sponsors, Kotex! Congrats! :D

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And it's pretty clear who lost the challenge...

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well not to this girl since she cant see...

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amanda...

Very poor attempt from you this week and after performing so well in the regular challenge, you had a chance to possibly get Cover Girl of the Week again, but you blew your chances. :eek:

·
Registered
13,861 Posts
omg I didn't realize we were supposed to, like ANSWER the questions. :sobbing: :spit: :help:

I'm sorry :hysteric:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Time for elimination bitches. :)

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to elimination ladies. I have 10 beautiful girls standing before me and only 8 photos in my hands. I have 8 photos because Natasha didn't send in her photo this week but she has immunity so I'm going to ask that Natasha please step forward...

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is the second time you've pulled this little stunt. 2 strikes are up against you... don't let it happen again. Congratulations, based solely on the fact that you have immunity, you're still in the running towards becoming TennisForum's Next Top Model.

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will Norelle, Jenah and Joanie please step forward...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts