Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to this week's judging panel girls. This week has been a tough week challenge wise and photo wise but many of you have stepped it up. This week's theme was have a fierce smile in your eyes. We'll see photos from 5 of you, that is because when the judging challenge said and done, one girl will be eliminated.

You girls know our whacky judges, sexy Nigel, drunk bitchy Janice, old wrinkly Paulina, wanna-be Tyra, Miss Jay Alexander. And of course, Miss Tyra Bank yall! You know of our ultra fab prizes; a spread in the non-tennis section, a 10,000 credit prize, and the title of TennisForum's Next Top Model! Good luck girls, this week is big you dont want to slip up now.

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This judging challenge will be a bitch. Just like Janice.

Part 1: Since there are 6 other girls, pick a number between 1-6 and send it to me saying "my number is: --".

Part 2: You must then send me a prediction of what the other girls numbers will be. For example:

Danielle: Picked 5
Jenah: Picked 4
Joanie: Picked 1
Renee: Picked 6
Amanda: Picked 4
Kataryzna: Picked 3
Norelle: Picked 2

You don't do one for yourself.

Yes, Janice and myself understand how hard this challenge is. That's why we made it even more challenging. The girl with the lowest score will be eliminated!! So good luck girls.

Love,
Tyra & Janice

P.S - Okay quit yer bitchin'. :p

If you guess within 1 number up or down from the actual number, you'll get a point. The girl with the most points will a special prize. :D The girl with the least will be eliminated and must immediately leave the house and go back home to the States.

-Judging Challenges are due back by Wednesday at 11 PM Pacific Standard Time-

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This week is a huge week. The loser of this week's judging challenge will be eliminated before getting to show her picture before our judges. The girl who is eliminated must go to the house, pack her bags and immediately go home. The remaining girls will go onto panel to show their photos. Another girl will still be eliminated during panel leaving us with 5 girls moving on to the 10th week of this competition in hopes of becoming TennisForum's Next Top Model. Also, we've been in India for 2 weeks now. It's time for a change of scenery. There have been a lot of questions about what the weeks ahead hold for us, so here is how it will look.

For the remaining 5 girls, you'll be going to one of the world's fashion capitals; Milan Italy!!! There you girls will compete in one of the most fun challenges and my personal favorite. One girl will be eliminated in photo juding that week leaving us with 4 girls in week 11.

For the remaining 4 girls, you'll get to go to a second fashion captial; Paris, France!!! There is where you will get to compete in your first runway challenge. And one more girl will be eliminated before week 12.

For the top 3 girls, we'll be heading back to the states to our fashion capital; New York City!!! There you girls will compete in the long awaited, Cover Girl Challenge! Unfortunately, one of you girls will be eliminated shortly after the challenge. The final two girls will compete in a runway show and go head to head in portfilos in one final judging panel to determine who will be the winner of TennisForum's Next Top Model.​

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there will be 6 then those 6 go to panel and after panel is through, we'll have 5 girls left :yeah:

there were some mistakes to peoples answers, I PMed you back so please get those fixed.
sorry for the problem with the Tyra Mail. :eek:

I've gotten 3/7 challenges that are correctly done. 2 have been sent back to be picked and 2 havent been done yet. Get em in girls so we can do this challenge early. :)

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
Welcome to this week's judging panel girls. This week has been a tough week challenge wise and photo wise but many of you have stepped it up. This week's theme was have a fierce smile in your eyes. We'll see photos from 5 of you, that is because when the judging challenge said and done, one girl will be eliminated.

You girls know our whacky judges, sexy Nigel, drunk bitchy Janice, old wrinkly Paulina, wanna-be Tyra, Miss Jay Alexander. And of course, Miss Tyra Bank yall! You know of our ultra fab prizes; a spread in the non-tennis section, a 10,000 credit prize, and the title of TennisForum's Next Top Model! Good luck girls, this week is big you dont want to slip up now.

:sobbing: I know I didn't :sobbing:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 7/7 challenges in!!! :D

But, 3 girls have to make corrections. So when they make those corrections, we can do the judging challenge and see which one of you girls will be eliminated. I'm assuming I'll be able to do the challenge tonight and post pics and then by Thursday we'll have photo judging panel and will determine the 5 girls who will be going to Milan, Italy and which girl will be sent home.

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5/7 challenges are done correctly.

Amanda & Jenah need to correct theirs and send them in. :)

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just waiting on one more correction, the scores so far are suprising. :speakles:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jenah is the last challenge correction were waiting on.

If she does not have it done by 12pm Pacific Standard Time (6 hours and 56 minutes), she will just lose the point.

Results will be today and we'll see who is going home!

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Results will be done at 4PM Pacific Standard Time. :)

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Norelle: 2

Amanda: 6
Renee: 2
Kataryzna: 1
Danielle: 3
Jenah: 2
Joanie: 1​

- Correct Answers: 2 -

Katayzna: 4

Amanda: 2
Joanie: 5
Danielle: 3
Renee: 5
Norelle: 3

- Correct Answers: 4 -

Joanie: 6

Renee: 5
Amanda: 3
Kataryzna: 4
Danielle: 4

Amanda: 6

Renee: 2
Kataryzna: 5
Norelle: 2
Danielle: 5

Renee: 4

Jenah: 3
Joanie: 1
Amanda: 5
Kataryzna: 5
Norelle: 5
Danielle: 6

- Correct Answers: 3 -

Danielle: 1

Jenah: 3
Kataryzna: 2
Amanda: 4
Norelle: 5
Renee: 3

- Correct Answers: 3 -

Renee: 6
Amanda: 1
Kataryzna: 4
Danielle: 2

As you can tell, Norelle has the least amount of answers correct with 2 points. So Norelle, I'm sorry but the competition ends here for you. You've been an amazing competitor throughout the competition and you always brought a positive energy and bubbily personality with you everywhere. You will truly be missed and we wish you the best with your future plans. Bye Norelle. :hug:

·
A Young Troubadour.
16,344 Posts
Thank God! I was so worried! :eek:

Sorry Norelle, sucks to go like this. :hug:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Also, it seems we have a 3 way tie for first place. Amanda, Jenah and Joanie all have 4 answers correct! So a tie breaker question was sent to them. How many exact number guesses would you girls get correct, that means without the +1, -1 rule. The guesses were...

Amanda: 7

Joanie: 8

Jenah: 11

And the correct amount of exact number guesses for the group was 8!! Right on the dot for Joanie! Congratulations, you are the winner of the judging challenge, you will recieve a special prize later tonight before panel. Amanda, Jenah, you girls did a great job on this very tough challenge and you should be happy with your results.

We have 6 girls left now, by the end of this week's judging panel, we'll have our top 5 and move on to Milan, Italy. Who will be going to Italy and who will be going home? See you girls in panel.

Love,
Tyra​

·
A Young Troubadour.
16,344 Posts
Not to bother Tyra but I noticed I guessed 5 for Joanie and her number was 6 and I didn't get credit for it. That would have given me 4 correct answers. :tape:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts