Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both of them produced a one-sided finals..... Absolutely dominating their opponents and giving them no hopes...

Also, simply take a look at their Win-Loss records on clay this year (excluding Davis Cup & Fed Cup) and you will be more convinced:

Juan Carlos Ferrero: Win-Loss 24-2 (Winning % = 92.3%)
Justine Henin-Hardene: Win-Loss 19-1 (Winning % = 95%)

They are both well deserved to be honoured as the "King of Clay" and "Queen of Clay"!!! :worship:

Once again, congrats to Juan Carlos and Justine!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
congrats!!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I'll second that! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Reactions: propi

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Deuce said:
I'll second that! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Me too :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
*who's bouncing now, eh???*:p

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
:worship:

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
In sports I don't think anyone "deserves" more than a fair chance to compete. Now when the Arizona Diamondbacks stunned the 3-time defending baseball champion NY Yankees in the '01 World Series with a last-ditch rally to win the deciding game, it gave 4 great veterans (Randy Johnson, Curt Schilling, Matt Williams, and Mark Grace) each a World Series winners ring. Great story. Had an ump blown a crucial call, it might have left a slight mental * though. Sports is inherently cruel in that one can have a compelling life story, undeniably play great, and still fall just short of one without the same obstacles to have overcome. In all fairness, though, I'm sure many major titles in various sports have been affected by the officiating.

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Nobody deserves to win..true- but when your
the greatest in the world on clay. Hell, yes!
you should be the champion.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
LOL ok, the ladies final was an instant classic.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Great jobs J & J (Justine & Juan Carlos)! LOL! :D
Finals need not to be exciting all the time...as long as the player dominates the match, they deserve it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts