Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia, the 2004 Wimbledon women's champion, hits a backhand to Cara Black of Zimbabwe during her 6-2 6-4 first round win in the JP Morgan Chase Open in Carson, California, July 20, 2004.​
REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson​

:worship: :worship: :worship:​

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sofia finished one roll of film already for today so we jus gotta wait :p ;)

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia, the 2004 Wimbledon women's champion, hits a backhand to Cara Black of Zimbabwe during her 6-2 6-4 first round win in the JP Morgan Chase Open in Carson, California, July 20, 2004.​
REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson​
and these people actually get paid doing this. what the hell?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
with 'wrist-band' again :cool: 2day-i was wearing mine as well :eek:

·
Registered
8,109 Posts

CAPTION CORRECTION - REMOVING REFERENCE TO WIMBLEDON VICTORY - Daniela Hantuchova (news) of Slovakia, hits a backhand to Cara Black (news) of Zimbabwe during her 6-2 6-4 first round win in the JP Morgan Chase Open in Carson, California, July 20, 2004. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
At least they realized and fixed it.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
catalina said:

CAPTION CORRECTION - REMOVING REFERENCE TO WIMBLEDON VICTORY - Daniela Hantuchova (news) of Slovakia, hits a backhand to Cara Black (news) of Zimbabwe during her 6-2 6-4 first round win in the JP Morgan Chase Open in Carson, California, July 20, 2004. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
At least they realized and fixed it.
real nice of them :) good job :lol:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
chapel said:
and these people actually get paid doing this. what the hell?
no kidding, they should hire me instead!! I think these people study too much, and have nothing but shit in their brain!!
oh yeah, great pics!! :hearts:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Daniela Hantuchova (news) of Slovakia hits a forehand to Cara Black (news) of Zimbabwe during her 6-2 6-4 first round win in the JP Morgan Chase Open in Carson, California, July 20, 2004. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson​

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Daniela Hantuchova (news) of Slovakia hits a backhand to Anna Smashnova-Pistolesi (news) of Israel during the second round of the JP Morgan Chase Open in Carson, California, July 21, 2004. Hantuchova lost, 7-6 6-4. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson​
:sad:​

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
From the match vs. Anna :sad:

Attachments

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bkm08 said:
From the match vs. Anna :sad:
why the hell would u people copyright on HER FACE?! :mad: :fiery:

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
why the hell would u people copyright on HER FACE?! :mad: :fiery:
Who are u talking to? :confused: I got this from the Getty Images Site . They always have their logos right in the center... It sucks that they do that, doesn't it. :smash:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bkm08 said:
Who are u talking to? :confused: I got this from the Getty Images Site . They always have their logos right in the center... It sucks that they do that, doesn't it. :smash:
i wasnt talking about u...
i was talking about the getty people
and yeh it does suck!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
i wasnt talking about u...
i was talking about the getty people
and yeh it does suck!
Cool, that's what I thought :wavey: At first I thought u were blaming me,but I just read it wrong. I wish the logo was over towards the corner of the picture, sometimes it ruins the picture... just like in this one. They should move the logo over just for Dani :)

·
Registered
12,108 Posts

Daniela Hantuchova of the Slovak Republic serves the ball during the JP Morgan Chase Open on July 21, 2004 at the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles, California.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts