Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://luckynumberjosh.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=636

In an interview with french magazine Numero Hommes (Fall/Winter 08 - 09) , Josh Hartnett went out of his way to single out Ana Ivanovic:

Who would you rather be stranded on a desert island with: Oprah Winfrey, Donatella Versace, or Hillary Clinton?
Man!

It's like you're gonna spend the rest of your life there.
Ugh! Ugh! Man, you know what? Can I just pick someone else?

And who might that be?
Woof...I would have to go with Ana Ivanovic.

Who on earth is she?
She's a tennis player.
Apparently,Josh has a "secret" love:hearts:

·
Blighted and solo
43,896 Posts
Haha reminds me of when people ask who my screen saver is at work and I have to tell them who she is and what she does!!

Ana should be more famous!

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
He's a chain smoker though...
Yeah. I don't think it really matters for someone like Ivanovic.
It is Josh Harnett.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
if he does the same to ana as he did to alexis bledel (alexis :drool:) in sin city... well :tape:

:spit:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
josh , don't touch Ana! you will break her heart! but you can break mine whenever you want :hearts:
concerning the "who on earth is she", it's just a translation. it nevertheless shows how woman tennis is not enough known. i think the only active players that are known in france by the non sport/non tennis fan are the williams sisters and mauresmo.

·
nothing else compares
19,534 Posts
:lol:

josh , don't touch Ana! you will break her heart! but you can break mine whenever you want :hearts:
concerning the "who on earth is she", it's just a translation. it nevertheless shows how woman tennis is not enough known. i think the only active players that are known in france by the non sport/non tennis fan are the williams sisters and mauresmo.
Tatiana made the top 20 in their national top 100 celebrity poll, as the only tennis player. :angel:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts