Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined in March and my account was not activated.:help: I tried to contact you. Nothing.:eek: I joined MTF yesterday and thanks to the wonderful help of truebluefan I was activated here finally, :bounce:but it was VERY frustrating waiting for so long.:mad: No hard feelings, but I wanted to let you know...
I didn't receive a confirmation email from MTF either but I tried posting and it worked :shrug:

·
Registered
31,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. I really think you should let people know that if they have AOL they won't get anything from you, that's why my account wasn't activated, I never got the verification email.

Reactions: Baby-Na

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Bump. I really think you should let people know that if they have AOL they won't get anything from you, that's why my account wasn't activated, I never got the verification email.

2767 Posts
41 Days
68 Posts Per Day Average.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Same thing happened to me. It says September 2006, but I tried posting in April 2008 and it worked:confused:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Same thing happened to me. It says September 2006, but I tried posting in April 2008 and it worked:confused:

·
Registered
31,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
31,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2767 Posts
41 Days
68 Posts Per Day Average.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
You kept track of how many days I posted?! :spit::rolls::haha:

Find something to do, why wait, I'm sure you have nothing.

·
Registered
31,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes mods, you can close the thread, but please do something about this AOL issue :p

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
I think you've gotten your message accross. And truebluefan is aware of what happened to you.

So thread closed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.