Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Hi Poe!

I will be the first one over here. I've had a sister that passed away because of a leukemia and an aunt that had breast cancer.

I must participate here! Come on people join it...

*downloading the software!*

Reactions: thalle

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Hmm i've downloaded the software but can't register... pff! :mad:

*trying*

·
Webmaster
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
are you able to log into your own profile? Maybe you are not entering your username and password correctly

if the username you wanted was taken when you registered it would have assigned you a different' one with a bunch of numbers in it

you can confirm your username by opening the ud agent and looking in the main window

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
grrrrrrrrrr! :mad: :mad: :mad: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

how I miss my cable modem :(

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I'M IN !!!!!!!!

ok i'm registered my username is Caio Braz and I've already joined the WTAWorld Team.. what else I do now?

;)

·
Webmaster
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
now you let it run :) it should download a task and start working on it... once it has sent a result, it will show up on our team page next update and i'll give you a title

the more points you get the higher you get ranked :D

it takes hours to complete a task though :sad:

btw... if any of you have more than one comp in your house, you can put a device on each of them :D they can all be under your username with their own device names

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Poe, I think I will take days to complete my first task (i'm connected for 6 mins and haven't reached 1%) so when you put my title :eek: please change my username to CB ;)

Thanks!

·
Webmaster
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah each task has a different work load

some can take days.. some take hours

the one i'm currently on will probably take a couple of days with my comp on 24 hrs/day :D

you want your name changed to CB? I can do that right now if you want

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
i have a problem. ive downloaded the software and i keep trying to login and i cant do that b/c i cant connect to the server. i try to join the team and i cant b/c im not a member. what should i do?

1 - 20 of 209 Posts