Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the Prime minister continues to try and convince the Australian public he didn't lie over the Tampa Video/Picture crisis...The right wing of the The Liberal Party, led by the deputy prime minister Peter Costello, has been defeaning in it's silence....the Liberal party is on the verge of a leadership spill and once again, the Australian public will have to put up with a prime minister that wasn't elected....much like the prime minister now, who is in power with less then half the vote :(

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Wish they could give him th e boot a la the Whitlam govt.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I couldn't give a rats arse if he lied or not over the stupid Tampa crap. They are refugees and should be greatful they aren't being immediately sent back to where they have come from!

As for John Howard being Prime Minister I think he has done a pretty good job, and obviously the public agrees as he is the second longest serving Prime Minister in Australian History!

How quickly people forget that he got our country out of a recession! He helped reduce Unemployment from 11% to 6%, keep inflation under 2%, Recovered over $20 Billion being paid out to Dole Cheats, and most importantly increased and maintained a GDP at 4% for 5 years +, the highest average for any nation in the world.

People might bag John Howard but as far as I have seen he has with the rest of the Liberal Party got Australia out of tremendous whole the Labour Party caused and we are now easily one of the most secure and economically stable Countries in the world.

Reality is that there is no better option for PM than John, I mean Simon Crean??? I'd rather have a Senile John Gorton or a Stiff Harold Holt governing Australia!

Oh and SM when you gonna fix up your footer! its McQuillan not Mquillan! and u got Sekulowski twice?????? don't u mean Becvinovska the other banned Aussie/Macedonia fruitloop?

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm getting a little sick and tired of you Ausboy running around and taking pot shots at Steven when you damn well feel like it....I know the background to this, but I truly suggest you keep it off the board, otherwise...well don't ask.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
kept inflation low??.....wasnt there an approx. 1.5% increase since the implementation of the GST

i could retaliate with some thoughtless and superficial comment as u have aushole(thanks disposable) , but i'll refrain and ignore

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Taking Pot shots???

How is asking someone to fix a spelling mistake taking a pot shot?????

I'm sure Rachel would back me up there!

And Adrian at least have the guts to approach me off the board if you have issues you wanna raise! You obviously have been totally misled! I was very kind to SM when he was in Melb, as was my family and friends! He would never have gotten home with the $3 he had if I hadn't driven him to the airport!

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
:wavey:
holla. what u up to?..
i'm reading madonna:unauthorised :):) and need a break(sore neck)!
trying to get some rest 2nite as playing tennis tommorow morning with deano(martinafan)...:bounce:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
ausboy..fvck off!

what family , what friends.....i met ur 'unfortuante' sister and that;s it! as for the $3 cant doub tthat , i was LOL at the fact i spent soooooooo much on my two trips to Melbourne and attended two consecutive tennis tournaments in the holidays..

you 'were' nice is past tense..

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
can i ask what the tampa thingy is, it sounds interesting....

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not much..taking it easy tonight Steven...gee that Ausboy is a skanky piece of arse, ain't I told you to be careful meeting people like that? ;)

probably gives lousy head too ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts