Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marat breaks his racket..Quote "Spoiled, needs to grow up"

Tommy does it "IT's understandable"

Beside this he has trashed Marat all through the match...As a commentator, if you can't keep your obvious bias's in check, you are not good enough to commentate.

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And to top if off, after Marat Won, John gave a long detailed commiserations to Tommy, did not congratulate Marat at all :(

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Gary Wilkinson [at least that's what i think his name is] kept on harping about the injury time out Marat received at 1-3 in the secod set...Pffffffffffffffffffff!

he did also went on about why the organizers didn't close the roof since they were already informed of impending rain and possible hailstorms yada yada blah blah but he conceded that it was in the rules that the roof only can be closed when there is actual rain...

<font size=1> whatever<font size=5> MARAT WON!!! :bounce:

GO M&M!

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Patric Mac and Cliffy were o'k... At least in the first three sets I haven't heard too much bias.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Patric Mac and Cliffy were o'k... At least in the first three sets I haven't heard too much bias.
Maybe coz there wasn't an american in the semis to stick with.

·
Premium Member
21,431 Posts
John Alexander has always been like this...he used to cream himself over Michael Stich...maybe he has a thing for Germans.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
JA has a premature ejaculation over Pat Rafter. It's understandable though, Pat being an Aussie and all. ;)

Lots of people in tennis seem to have it in for Marat. Yes, he can be a hot head at times, but he's essentially a good boy most of the time. I don't understand the dislike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts