·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Peace Mirza.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
:woohoo: Mathilde

2nd round againt Dinara. She always plays good match against top players.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
sania go n retire!
ur career is over

·
Registered
32,995 Posts
Sania :help: You must be kidding :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Mathilde held on despite 18 DFs. She served DFs on MP at 6-5 and 8-7 in the TB but managed to "break" Sania to win the match.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Crazy match.

Mathilde double-faulted away two match points in the tiebreak at 6:5 and 8:7, and served 18 DFs throughout. :help:

And Sania apparently also didn't convert her chances, of course including that match point at 7:6.

I like Mathilde's game so this result is okay with me. But I do feel really bad for Sania. :sad:

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
18 DF for Mathilde :lol:

She should ask to Dementieva how improving her serve.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Sania :smash:
:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
181,943 Posts
omg Sania :eek: :help:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
sania :scared: i think shes leading in the final set. :eek:

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
What a match. :lol: Both players were going for their shots. Mathilde moved a lot better and defended. When Mirza was serving for the set and she wouldn't get a first serve, Mathilde would rip it. Mathilde had match points earlier than Mirza and double faulted twice. :lol:

Mathilde's coach would signal if she should challenge or not. Sat right behind him. She has a very nice game though. Both of their serves need work but it was kind of windy also and they were under pressure from each others groundies.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
What a match. :lol: Both players were going for their shots. Mathilde moved a lot better and defended. When Mirza was serving for the set and she wouldn't get a first serve, Mathilde would rip it. Mathilde had match points earlier than Mirza and double faulted twice. :lol:

Mathilde's coach would signal if she should challenge or not. Sat right behind him. She has a very nice game though. Both of their serves need work but it was kind of windy also and they were under pressure from each others groundies.
Thanks for your report. Mathilde failed vs Dulko in Bogota and vs Benesova in Acapulco. I'm happy she won this tie vs Sania. But it seems to be a miracle.

I know that she's often training with Amélie. Mathilde prefers clay. But this win is good for her confidence.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
Thanks for your report. Mathilde failed vs Dulko in Bogota and vs Benesova in Acapulco. I'm happy she won this tie vs Sania. But it seems to be a miracle.

I know that she's often training with Amélie. Mathilde prefers clay. But this win is good for her confidence.
She was crying a bit in the second set so I'm happy for her too. Mirza was surprisingly calm throughout the match.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts