Registered
5,374 Posts
Oh Naomi, so chokey...:bigcry:

Probably no Main Draw WC at Wimbledon now. :sad:

·
Registered
19,145 Posts
Great fight Misa! :worship:

Good luck in 2nd round in South Africa. :)

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Naomi :hysteric::hysteric: :banghead:

but considering I didn't expect her to win more than 5 games, I shouldn't be too disappointed... but still :sad:

WD Misa

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Krajicek plz comeon next round

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Misa :yeah:

Naomi :hug:

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Naomi :sad:

From the sounds of it it was Naomi totally outplaying Misa aswell.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Congrats Misa! :hug: Well done to Naomi. I would be more gutted if she hadnt been totally AWOL for the past year. Such a waste :rolleyes: Get back in the top 200 soon please.

·
-
26,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Misa about the match:
Today i totally didn't felt the ball. I won in a ugly way
The tournament is played on high altitude which makes it hard. Cause the balls are flying.
In the first set i only won 2 points on Naomi's service. She was playing well. I instead were hitting balls that were 3meters out. She got 4-2/40-15 up in the 2nd set but i just kept fighting and i tried to stay to positive.
I'm proud that i managed to win cause i was playing really bad.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Misa about the match:
Today i totally didn't felt the ball. I won in a ugly way
The tournament is played on high altitude which makes it hard. Cause the balls are flying.
In the first set i only won 2 points on Naomi's service. She was playing well. I instead were hitting balls that were 3meters out. She got 4-2/40-15 up in the 2nd set but i just kept fighting and i tried to stay to positive.
I'm proud that i managed to win cause i was playing really bad.
:haha: 2 points on her service and all she can manage is ''she was playing well''

Obviously she was completely outclassed but fortunately (for her) Naomi has had some problems over the past 12 months that have resulted in a drop of about 200 places. Hopefully this snaps her out of it and shows her what talent she has.

What a hideously ungraceful statement.

·
-
26,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:haha: 2 points on her service and all she can manage is ''she was playing well''

Obviously she was completely outclassed but fortunately (for her) Naomi has had some problems over the past 12 months that have resulted in a drop of about 200 places. Hopefully this snaps her out of it and shows her what talent she has.

What a hideously ungraceful statement.
dramaqueen :rolleyes: :lol:

Misa had lots of respect for Naomi:)
Before the match in her blog she already said it was going to be tough cause Naomi is a good and dangerous player.

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
Naomi :rolleyes: :smash:

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
Misa :) Still scoring the wins, good scheduling as well. A tournament which has a pretty crappy entry list but there is a lot of points up for grabs.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
dramaqueen :rolleyes: :lol:

Misa had lots of respect for Naomi:)
Before the match in her blog she already said it was going to be tough cause Naomi is a good and dangerous player.
*Yawns* Thats what all players say before a match. Too bad Naomi couldnt finish the job.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts