·
Premium Member
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
johanna has a WC into $25k Sutton. She lives in london

·
Registered
18,049 Posts
There is already a Johanna Konta thread in TA and NZL. Please delete this one.

Unless of course you have information that Konta has changed her mind and is now going to represent Australia instead of the UK.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
There is no point posting this here, she may still represent Australia but its obvious that she isn't Australian.

·
Premium Member
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is already a Johanna Konta thread in TA and NZL. Please delete this one.

Unless of course you have information that Konta has changed her mind and is now going to represent Australia instead of the UK.
umm there isnt a thread on her from what i can see:confused:

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,144 Posts
OZTENNIS - i think it's a good idea if you create a sticky thread about whether a player should get one?
Etc - a player should get a thread unless they are in top 800 blah blah blah something like that!

·
Premium Member
21,360 Posts
I don't see a problem in Johanna having a thread as she is quite a promising player.

It just shouldn't be in this forum.

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Like many other players. So I don't see a reason why wouldnt people post in her thread ?

Original thread : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=341739
The opening few pages of this thread are hilarious! :lol: I can understand some Aussie’s frustration at a how she will become British, but some comments were really harsh. I understand patriotism, and if a British player decides to change nationality I would of course be disappointed but respect the decision of that particular player. I would still follow their results and support them all the way, even though I would know that they no longer represent the country I love.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
The opening few pages of this thread are hilarious! :lol: I can understand some Aussie’s frustration at a how she will become British, but some comments were really harsh. I understand patriotism, and if a British player decides to change nationality I would of course be disappointed but respect the decision of that particular player. I would still follow their results and support them all the way, even though I would know that they no longer represent the country I love.
I was only kidding with my comments. Not that they were the ones that you were refferring to anyway :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.