Not open for further replies.
4981 - 5000 of 5000 Posts

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
But Nürnberg-Paris is definitely an option.

I'm most like the only person in the world who finds this interesting, but the three suggestions above go very different routes.
I´m kinda interested. Did you search DB or something else ?

and Go KIKI!

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Soon we will need Volume 2!!!!!!!!

How can they* deny us our own forum now?

*Yes, I realize I am one of THEM.

·
--
6,378 Posts
why would anyone spend their free time on bahn.de? :sobbing:

no offense, Marlene :hug: I'm just.. surprised :lol:

I hope JoLa takes the train via Frankfurt (she probably takes the plane anyway) because this would lead her through my city :cheer:

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
why would anyone spend their free time on bahn.de? :sobbing:

no offense, Marlene :hug: I'm just.. surprised :lol:

I hope JoLa takes the train via Frankfurt (she probably takes the plane anyway) because this would lead her through my city :cheer:
:crying2: Deutsche Bahn's travel planner is the best ever, how can you not appreciate it!? :sobbing:

I'm a geek, what can I say. :lol:

But it's very interesting that 60% of JoLa's most diehard fans are train enthusiasts too!? What gives? :lol: :lol:

·
TF's Only Vögele Stan
5,648 Posts
Then you should enjoy this map. :)

Option 1 and 2 (first, second) both end up on the TGV Est line (purple). The third option via Frankfurt/Bruxelles is longer, but more of it is on the HS rail net.
Oh, I would have chosen via Strasbourg even without checking. It was my automatic choice.

I have travelled on that line, before it was purple, of course.

Some of my travels marked in blue.

Attachments

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Is there a TF criterion about maximum ranking?
No, it's by votes and how active the forum is. (I'm afraid number of posters counts toward defining active, so page and pages of Marlene and I quarreling and making up may not do much to help our cause.)

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
Hmf. Second day without a Johanna/Kiki doubles match. Was it Monday that Johanna played her one and only singles match?

(Not sure Kiki minds, though).

Why not just W/D then? Kiki can focus on singles, Johanna can get to Paris to prepare instead of loitering around Nürnberg.

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
Some of my travels marked in blue.

Mine, in pink. Scandinavia not quite to scale. :lol:

The blue bit: It was my genius SO who had found a genius way to get from Hamburg to Grenoble (France). It involved 3-4 stops between 23:00 and 7:00 and a two-hour wait on a middle-of-nowhere train station at the dead of night. He is still not forgiven. :lol: :lol:

4981 - 5000 of 5000 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.