Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Chrissie, long time no insult. I read your open letter to Serena Williams. Chrissie's open letter? Make's a change from Chrissie's open legs....

Anyway back to that letter to Serena : some good points and analysis in there about her game. Be sure to send Johnny Mac his fee for writing those parts Chrissie, because we know it wasn't you talking sense after listening to those commentaries for years! If Serena wants to act, let her freakin' act - I mean, you had no problems with actors when you were getting boffed by Burt Reynolds!

I don't buy your concern for Serena though. You were always the Ice Queen. It's a publicity stunt to sell magazines. Jesus, if you wanted to sell some copies that badly you shoulda posed nude on the cover. Not only would that improve the magazine's circulation, it would improve yours too - let's face it you're not getting any younger honey and those varicose veins on your legs are getting darker.

And why are you so upset about Serena's fashion designing? You always prided yourself on looking good on court. My God, your lipstick used to give you more worry before a match than your opponent! And even when Martina Navratilova was handing you your ass on a plate on the court over 40 times, at least your hair was pretty honey.

Last note on the letter to Serena - she didn't ask for your advice, so can it!

Love, Joan

PS : if you must refuse to have some surgery work done on your face, at least
get some freakin' Botox. Those lines on your face are deeper than some of your backhand moonballs!

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
Joan Rivers said:
Dear Chrissie, long time no insult. I read your open letter to Serena Williams. Chrissie's open letter? Make's a change from Chrissie's open legs....

Anyway back to that letter to Serena : some good points and analysis in there about her game. Be sure to send Johnny Mac his fee for writing those parts Chrissie, because we know it wasn't you talking sense after listening to those commentaries for years! If Serena wants to act, let her freakin' act - I mean, you had no problems with actors when you were getting boffed by Burt Reynolds!

I don't buy your concern for Serena though. You were always the Ice Queen. It's a publicity stunt to sell magazines. Jesus, if you wanted to sell some copies that badly you shoulda posed nude on the cover. Not only would that improve the magazine's circulation, it would improve yours too - let's face it you're not getting any younger honey and those varicose veins on your legs are getting darker.

And why are you so upset about Serena's fashion designing? You always prided yourself on looking good on court. My God, your lipstick used to give you more worry before a match than your opponent! And even when Martina Navratilova was handing you your ass on a plate on the court over 40 times, at least your hair was pretty honey.

Love, Joan

get some freakin' Botox. Those lines on your face are deeper than some of your backhand moonballs!
:haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
my gosh not another one....this is getting OC

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Joan Rivers said:

Love, Joan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
:lol: go joan

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
Fucking deader than a dead doormouse :haha: :haha: :sobbing: :bigcry: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Joan Rivers said:
Jesus, if you wanted to sell some copies that badly you shoulda posed nude on the cover.

it's not so often that we are treated to some good stuff like this around here...
:haha:

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Excellent Joanie.

·
A Young Troubadour.
16,344 Posts
Joan Rivers said:
:tape: :haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
OMG... totally funny... :lol:

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
this one IS actually funny ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts