Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
oh my Joan... either they're paying you a boatload of money or your career really has gone down the drain. I mean really... having to share the screen with the channel listings? How embarrassing. :eek:

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TV Guide Channel's listings take up more than half the entire screen. WTF is going on Joan? Explain!!!!

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
And then she has to share the screen with her tag along daughter? That leaves like 60% of the screen for channel listings and 20% each for Joan and Melissa

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Don't forget the weather takes up about 10% of the screen too. And they never can seem to focus in on their faces well they always look distorted. I just wonder if Joan got fired, and this is the best she can get now...... or if she's leaving cuz they offered to pay her more $$. Althou I don't see how TV Guide Channel can be rich like E!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Joan, what's the deal? Asked to leave again so they can replace you with Jay Leno? Too many celebrity complaints about you?

This looks like a step down, babe, what's going on.
Helen, E! are contemptible f**king bastards! My f**king God after all of the years of f**king high quality red-carpet bitching I have given them and they won't agree to a f**king 75% percent price hike! I raised the ratings for E! by 250%, so is it so wrong to ask for 250% of the advertising revenue?

I ain't bitter though Helen. My God I am part of Old Hollywood like you Helen. What happened to money under the table? I was doing negotiations with E! and sent a few gangsters round and I am the one being arrested, can you believe that? What happened to the Hollywood we knew Helen where bodies were disposed of and fraud was committed and no one raised an eyelid! The only reason people aren't raising eyelids now is because of the freakin' Botox!

Look at this quote from the article - Some stars have said they factor in Joan Rivers' opinion as they select outfits, and designers eagerly court the duo.

Look at that power I have and E! won't give me a rise and a $10million dollar bonus. Well it ain't a step down babe, TV Guide are a quality outlet - I get nearly half the screen and a free TV GUide subscription, and you don't turn that down Helen.

Sally Struthers said:
oh my Joan... either they're paying you a boatload of money or your career really has gone down the drain. I mean really... having to share the screen with the channel listings? How embarrassing.
Listen Struthers, I am getting a boatload and a planeload at TV Guide! Funny how I never saw you on the red carpet during my years at E! Although why should I be surprised - it's not like you are invited or nominated for these awards is it Sal? I mean, you don't get Emmys for helping kids. What good is that to anyone?

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Joan Rivers said:
Listen Struthers, I am getting a boatload and a planeload at TV Guide! Funny how I never saw you on the red carpet during my years at E! Although why should I be surprised - it's not like you are invited or nominated for these awards is it Sal? I mean, you don't get Emmys for helping kids. What good is that to anyone?
Listen to me you old windbag...I have 2 fucking Emmies. How many do you have? Oh what's that? Only one? And what did you say? It's a Daytime Emmy? Isn't that like half a real one? Just like we'll be seeing half of you since you'll be sharing all your air time in your twilight years with a bunch of words and weather reports on the TV Guide Channel! :fiery:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sally Struthers said:
Listen to me you old windbag...I have 2 fucking Emmies. How many do you have? Oh what's that? Only one? And what did you say? It's a Daytime Emmy? Isn't that like half a real one? Just like we'll be seeing half of you since you'll be sharing all your air time in your twilight years with a bunch of words and weather reports on the TV Guide Channel! :fiery:
Listen Struthers you only won those 2 fucking Emmies outta sheer luck. Look at the fellow nominees in the years you won - Marion Ross from Happy Days, Polly Holliday - Who the fuck is Polly Holliday?! Also one of the years you shared it with Val Harper and there were only 3 fucking nominees. Get real Struthers, you lucked out! To get my Emmy I had to beat Oprah and Geraldo and Sally Jessy - talk about heavyweights of Daytime, Sally!

Your in a movie called How to Get the Man's Foot Outta My Ass? Wasn't that what you screamed at Cedars Sinai after an off set sex session with Carroll O'Connor?!

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Why you bitch! Sally Struthers has more talent in Sally's little finger than you have in your whole botoxed and face lifted body!

·
Registered
19,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Settle down, girls, we don't want any wigs flying. And Joanie, Sal could break your neck with one flick of her thighs, so be nice.

Sally will win her Oscar, I've already started campaigning for her, and my word can get her at least 500 votes. When Helen Lawson calls for a favor, she gets it.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Settle down, girls, we don't want any wigs flying. And Joanie, Sal could break your neck with one flick of her thighs, so be nice.

Sally will win her Oscar, I've already started campaigning for her, and my word can get her at least 500 votes. When Helen Lawson calls for a favor, she gets it.
Wow thanks Helen. I'm lobbying to have you get the lifetime achievement award next year.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sally Struthers said:
Wow thanks Helen. I'm lobbying to have you get the lifetime achievement award next year.
Sal what role are you submitting to the Academy? Your rumored role in the Poseidon Adventure remake? What part do you play by the way - the boat?

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Joan Rivers said:
Sal what role are you submitting to the Academy? Your rumored role in the Poseidon Adventure remake? Wht part do you play by the way - the boat?

No dear... the ocean.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts