Tennis Forum banner

3041 - 3060 of 3120 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,043
In my experience it's easier* to Google e.g « site:http://tennisforum.com "anti-marie" » than using the so-called search function on this site.

*Well, provided you remember a somewhat unique word or phrase like "anti-marie" in the post(s) you're searching for.
Thanks. I somehow forgot to try Google.

Will try to remember it the next time I sleep through something and don't know what to call it.

·
Registered
19,188 Posts
Thanks. I somehow forgot to try Google.

Will try to remember it the next time I sleep through something and don't know what to call it.
Or you can coin a new term if you "discover" a new combination of sleep and tennis. Or no sleep and no tennis... :D

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
180,055 Posts
Det er udsat :( Now it morning at maybe 6am

Updated version of our bushfire smoke story. Contains the awkward detail that the indoor courts at the National Tennis Centre were barely playable here on Monday morning after smoke entered through the ventilation system

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,052
I would say 4 a.m. is the start of "morning". The 3:00 hour is still part of the night before. :)

I should be able to catch Jo's match, but I might pull an anti-Marie if it starts after midnight.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,055
It's 00:29 and I'm awake and there is no tennis. :sobbing:

It looks like the rain in Melbourne won't be stopping soon, so... If I sleep now and miss JoLa's match, would that be a Marie or an anti-Marie?

·
Registered
19,188 Posts
It's 00:29 and I'm awake and there is no tennis. :sobbing:

It looks like the rain in Melbourne won't be stopping soon, so... If I sleep now and miss JoLa's match, would that be a Marie or an anti-Marie?
Morning!
I did an old-fashioned Marie and overslept, only to find that Johanna's match had been postponed.

3041 - 3060 of 3120 Posts