Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 705 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
What happened? :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

I guess they played to their seeding, but they totally should have won this matchup.

I guess we can go vulture Bol now...

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
What about Chan Hc/Yang def. Bara/Buzarnescu being a slam QF!?

Hingis could probably come back and beat all these teams solo. :lol:
Oh man, I didn't even look at the other side of the draw. :lol:

I'll be very surprised if it's not 1 vs. 2 in the final... which would be mildly intriguing because it'd be Timi vs. Andy.

But anyway, it's disappointing because the team that #JoKi should have beaten ended up winning easily to make it to the SFs. :sobbing:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I just wish they would decide if they really care or not. Because all the lacklustre performances are not fun to watch. (And I don't particularly mean RG, but also AO with the Kiki meltdown and all the R1 losses this year where it looked like they didn't want to be there). I think Johanna has had a better time playing with Flipkens this year. :shrug:
I found myself having conflicting thoughts when I saw it was Team #JoKi and not Team #KiJo playing RG. Not that I don't enjoy watching Jo and Kiki play together, but Flipper seems like a better doubles partner for Jo at the moment. And they had just played the Nürnberg final together. So I kind of wanted to see how they would do in a "real" tournament together.

1 - 20 of 705 Posts