Tennis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He always has to make jabs at the women's game saying their early rounds are so easy and other things like that. I wouldn't care if he said it and he joked about it but he sounds so bitter about it.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
ptkten, I totally agree! I hate how he degrades women's tennis and always talks about himself. he may have been a good tennis player in his day, but his days are way over. He was really mean to Lindsay at the Australian Open, and not that I ever liked him, but that did it for me. I don't want to wish anything bad for him...but maybe he should take a break and go golfing again.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
okay, but he does speak a bit of the truth.
the women's draw is no where deep as the men's draw....

altho it doesnt' really mean anything to compare them reeally

he annoys me too though and I can't quite figure out why. i think its his hair. and thinknig of when he sang to andy...

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
he is annoying but TED ROBINSON hates on so many players. He is always assuming the worst about every player and accused of Kucera of faking the service yips against Agassi in that infamous match where Agassihole showed his true colors. JIM COURIER, believe it or not, defend KUCERA!!! For once I liked him. but mostly he is disrespectful to the ladies. :(

·
Registered
18,664 Posts
At least he doesn't cum whenever he mentions the name roddick like the last 2 years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.