Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team WTAworld
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jie went to Brad Gilbert's tennis lecture in beijing yesterday.
The lecture is a part of Nike tennis trainning camp,Jie&Zi are sponsored by Nike,so they also went to the lecture,and learned some useful skills from Brad.
Brad once coached Andrew Agassi and Andy Roddick,he is one of the best tennis coaches in the world.
After the class,Jie had some communicaitions with Brad.She asked him how to improve her weak serve.
Brad teached Jie how to improve serve with a rugby,and showed Jie how to train.

·
Team WTAworld
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jie said Brad is her old friend,they also met and had a talk in Miami last week.

Reactions: Ellery

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,566 Posts
chrison said:
Jie&Zi are sponsored by Nike,so they also went to the lecture,and learned some useful skills from Brad.
thanks for the nice pictures.

I thought that the sponsoring contract was between the CTA and Nike :confused: .

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I hope Brad can give them some pointers...especailly Jie's serve and FH...he was impressed with the CHinese in Miami! Including Li Na! Glad to seem them together!

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
chrison said:
After the class,Jie had some communicaitions with Brad.She asked him how to improve her weak serve.

Is this really gonna help her serve? :confused: :confused:

P.S. It looks like an American football.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,566 Posts
drake3781 said:
Is this really gonna help her serve? :confused: :confused:

P.S. It looks like an American football.
It is a beginner's tip to understand a serve motion. Tennis magasine publishes this kind of things every year or every two years.

I guess it was part of Gilbert's Nike promotion tour. The questions were certainly already prepared and he came with an American football ;) .

·
Team WTAworld
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[##PS2006##] said:
Doesn't everone hate him? I remember Roddick or Agassi or someone saying he's a control freak
I remember that is Roddick.
Perhaps Brad was too strict to him and wanna control her spare time.
U know,Andy is a playboy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts