Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
If he bothers to make an Instagram post for the only reason of expressing his disgust about seeing two men kissing each other, he's clearly driven by homophobia. Nobody asked him for his opinion.
You are right. Let's say I don't like the view of 2 men. Then I'm like ":tape:" and forget about it in few seconds. But to take picture and post it takes some effort and also indicates he wanted people to know his opinion.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Nothing new. I can't understand how Domachovska could fall in love with this moron :help: She was so nice girl :help: btw. it's typical behaviour for eastern european and Radwanska sisters are homophobic too.
Can we not please... that's a massive over generalisation. Eastern Euroean values are hugely complex and not homogenous even within countries let alone through the entire geographic region. One should definitely not be saying things like that without evidence. In the same way it would be wrong to say that shooting up a high school is typical American behaviour.

From my personal experience (I have lived in Estonia and my mum is Hungarian) homophobia is no more widespread than in Western Europe.

·
Registered
84,958 Posts
Have you not seen the emojis Jerzy used?!?!?
Never get why gay people always expect to get applause from the whole world for being gay. Some people like it - some not so much . Don´t see a problem with that.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Never get why gay people always expect to get applause from the whole world for being gay. Some people like it - some not so much . Don´t see a problem with that.
if this was a straight black couple kissing would you also be saying this is not racist?

·
Premium Member
4,502 Posts
We don't want applause, you troglodyte :lol:

We want to live our lives like everyone else, without having to apologize or explain ourselves.

·
Registered
14,844 Posts
This is bs and you know it. Gay People want to get treated like everyone else. Even if Jerzy does not like to see two men kissing (which is sad), he should never have posted something like this. After all, he's still a role model for some people (I guess). He makes his fans think that it's ok to post stuff like that, which is not.

·
Registered
84,958 Posts
This is bs and you know it. Gay People want to get treated like everyone else. Even if Jerzy does not like to see two men kissing (which is sad), he should never have posted something like this. After all, he's still a role model for some people (I guess). He makes his fans think that it's ok to post stuff like that, which is not.
They are not like everyone else. They are gay. And certainly it is ok for him to dislike whatever he want.

·
Administrator
12,154 Posts
Perfect thread for that Tim to jump in for really nothing. Don´t see any Homophobia in his post only his personal opinion :shrug:
Funny, when people state their strong opinions about you you don't seem to take the same stance it's just other people's "personal opinion". I guess next time when people just reply to anything you post or your pictures with the same emojis you will be absolutely fine with that too?

·
Registered
84,958 Posts
Funny, when people state their strong opinions about you you don't seem to take the same stance it's just other people's "personal opinion". I guess next time when people just reply to anything you post or your pictures with the same emojis you will be absolutely fine with that too?
I don´t kiss in public and I try to behave normal and not to provocate..so :shrug:

·
Administrator
12,154 Posts
I don´t kiss in public and I try to behave normal and not to provocate..so :shrug:
Are you saying that two guys kissing in the street is not normal, or that it's something provoking?

·
Registered
84,958 Posts
And why is it so hard for you to behave "normal" and not to provoke other people when you're logged in on Tennis Forum?
You are the only one always pressed about my posts ...:wavey:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Was this a response to the kiss cam during the Eurovision semifinal?

In other topics...that medley was extremely bad :lol:

21 - 40 of 101 Posts