1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
11,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nothing new. I can't understand how Domachovska could fall in love with this moron :help: She was so nice girl :help: btw. it's typical behaviour for eastern european and Radwanska sisters are homophobic too.

·
Registered
14,844 Posts
He always behaved like an insecure idiot so it's not surprising that he's a homophobe. The fact that he bothers to post something like this just shows how insecure he is.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
What exactly was the context of this? Was it responding to something? I used to like that guy as he won that Hopman Cup with Aga. But yeah, if he's homophobic, too bad. Homophobia is pretty common in eastern europe though, so I wouldn't be surprised if lots of players are closet homophobes. Maybe even Radwanska. But presumption of innocence.

·
Registered
11,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for this post. To think I was rooting for this douchebag ? Disgusting.
No problem mate, glad to make tennis fans of both tours aware

·
Registered
11,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely more relevant than most of the nonsense that has been posted on GM lately.
Certain users have an agenda against me, i've learned fo block it out. Fans of both tours will want to know about something like this.

·
Registered
14,844 Posts
What exactly was the context of this? Was it responding to something? I used to like that guy as he won that Hopman Cup with Aga. But yeah, if he's homophobic, too bad. Homophobia is pretty common in eastern europe though, so I wouldn't be surprised if lots of players are closet homophobes. Maybe even Radwanska. But presumption of innocence.
Homophobia is increasing in other parts of the world too, that's why it is more important than ever to stand up against people like him.

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
Are we going to post random tweets made my random people from now?

·
Registered
84,944 Posts
Perfect thread for that Tim to jump in for really nothing. Don´t see any Homophobia in his post only his personal opinion :shrug:

·
Registered
11,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Perfect thread for that Tim to jump in for really nothing. Don´t see any Homophobia in his post only his personal opinion :shrug:

Have you not seen the emojis Jerzy used?!?!?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Certain users have an agenda against me, i've learned fo block it out. Fans of both tours will want to know about something like this.
Are you on welfare? Way too much time on your hands.

Let it be known that I think this belongs on MTF but then again that site is even more dead than this place (despite this one being the one suffering the most with bugs) and its non-Off Topic population is very rich on clowns and homophobes so maybe this... isn't... so out of place... here...?

·
Registered
11,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Let it be known that I think this belongs on MTF but then again that site is even more dead than this place (despite this one being the one suffering the most with bugs) and its non-Off Topic population is very rich on clowns and homophobes so maybe this... isn't... so out of place... here...?
Haha

Couldn't resist the welfare dig.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts