Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone WATCH Jen's post match interview with Serena??? i read the transcript on the Wimbledon website (because you have to pay to watch them) and she seemed as well as could be expected after a match she had. she said she knows shes not a bad tennis player after this one loss and will try not to dwell on it too much and other stuff as well.

but than i saw like a 5 second clip of her interview on NBC and Jen looked very sad and the worse part is that she looked as if she had been crying. i was just wondering if anyone saw it and and explain Jen's reaction, i just felt so bad for her to see her like that. We all believe in you Jen, no matter what, stay strong!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Oh man...now i am even more depressed than i was. I hope she wasnt crying. Its tough to get so far and then just let it slip away so easily like that though. She is still the greatest tennis player in my book. Go Jen...We love you!!!

Reactions: yukon145

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i feel the same way, before i saw the clip and just read the interview i felt alot better because Jenn seemed like was ready to move on with it, Serena was on and she was off, thats why she lost. but after i saw that clip i felt so sad and just wanted to tell her everything will be ok. go Jenn, no worries we all love you!!!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
lets jst hope she reads that book of messages i ggave her from everyone bcos they would definately lift her spirits!!
i hope to god she had not been crying :sad:

·
Registered
325 Posts
oh my God :sad: did she cry? i hope not! i was feeling a bit better after i read her interview, i thought that since she was sounding so positive, well, we could just forget about that bad loss and just focused on US open already..... now i am feeling down, i am even thinking about that semifinal loss in FO....if at least she had won that cup, well, it would hurt less losing to serena that badly :sad:

·
Registered
735 Posts
i really hope jen did not cry that is so sad to think bout it : ( Wimbledon has a stupid site, having to pay to watch interviews, soo greedy! what was jen wearing did she look that upset?
*Emily*

·
Banned
2,960 Posts
Jen did look sad from the short clip I saw. I hate to see her so bummed out:(

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Hey if anyone's interested I just went on the wimbledon site, clicked on the interview for Jen after the serena match and somehow was able to watch it having never signed up for anything or paying anything. Somehow slipped under the paying radar I think.

But on a sad note she does indeed looked v upset in the interview.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts