Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what Tourneys Jen plans on playing in the fall/indoor season. She's not on Moscow's committment list, that I know. Hope she plays many and makes a strong charge towards winning the year ending champs

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yukon145 said:
I just hope she plays well because its her least favorite surface and has few to no points to defend!

I agree.... I think this is an awesome opp. for her to rank up some ranking points. I think she will do better on this surface now that she has had her eyes fixxed.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
CAPPY4EVER said:
I agree.... I think this is an awesome opp. for her to rank up some ranking points. I think she will do better on this surface now that she has had her eyes fixxed.
I agree with you about her eyes, I think the lights were always bothering her. Hopefuly she can make a big jump in the rankings this year like Clijsters did last fall. I think Kim went from like #8 or 9 to #4, in just the fall alone. So good luck Jenn!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
i think he should play shanghai...i don't see many tough players going there being its first year as a tier 2. but liuxuan is right that is probably her schedule! i hope she plays moscow though ths year.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Can you/ someone kindly let me know where you can find committment lists for tournaments, I read in another thread that she is trying to get a Wild Card for a tourny in China, I would love to kwow how to find out that sort of information before the tourny starts

·
YOU'RE WELCOME!
6,830 Posts
Add New Haven to the list. She's asked for a wildcard and been granted it. So, if nothing else, it looks like she's going to be ok for the Open, what with that being the week after.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.