Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats Jen, see you in the next round!!!! :)

·
Banned
113 Posts
nice win for jen, but she needs to concentrate on her serve, she lost it 3 times, well hell the only 3 games Kruger won were off Jen's serve. Jen basically broke herself, she was controllin just about every point but 2 in the entire match. Again nice win, but she will have to concentrate more against the better players for her serve might keep getting broke.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Considering it was her first 'match' on the clay, having to adjust I dont think it was that bad... Usually most players have a rough start, I also think Jenn also to play to the level of her opponents which I think she did today....

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sofiane said:
Kruger is ranked 1028, or somthing in that ressort, how come she played the french?
They were saying that she has a protected ranking of like 68, she went out last year with an injury, so Im thinking that played a factor in it....

·
Registered
677 Posts
it's not possible to examine a jen's match...she can play well today and bad the next...or the contrary...she's simply jen...I think she's the only who beats herself...she's the only who does the match...it's always like this...

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Congrats to Jen and her fans ! :)

She'll get better as she plays more matches ! Just hope she doesn't start slowly ( like she did today )when she is up against the top players :)

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Ok Jennifer next plays Marion Bartoli who won her first round match 6-3 6-0 :eek:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marion is a good play but I dont forsee Jen having any problems..... It could be an interesting match but Marion doesnt really have the weapons yet, atleast I dont think........

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
thats my girl jenny :bounce:
well done honey :hearts:
u can take this one ;)
i believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Its good for Jen to have a win under her belt even if sh didnt play her best! I say leave your best for the top players Jen!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
A patchy match from Jen, she will have to play better in the next round. She could and should have won it 6-0 6-0 and thats no exergartion. But better that shes falling now rather then in the next roud or whenever.

·
Registered
15,031 Posts
Poor Joanette, if you ask me she was lucky to win three games! :eek:
She looked unfit, slow and like she had no weapons :sad:
Anyway, I'm still pleased to see her back and I like her hair!! ;) Good luck for the future Joanette! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts