Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
French Open second time. Oh how sweet would that be?? :hearts:

Go JENNY! Fight!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
that wud b a dream come true for our girl and as jenny fans we know that if u believe in something enough, dreams can come true so GO JENNY!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
C'mon Jenny!!!:bounce: :hearts:

You know you've got it in ya!!! And so do your fans!!!:worship: :worship:

·
In my new place!!
23,113 Posts
This would be an awesome win!!!

Kick some 'french' ass Jen!! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
This is her time!!! Its great to see her name on the entry list but it will be the BEST to see her name on the trophy!!!!! Lets Go JEN!!!! Kick some ass!!!!! :) :) :) :) :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jenny's getting ready, Rome's going to get her set and when she gets here she's going all the way to the top! Go Jenny!

·
In my new place!!
23,113 Posts
CMon Jen, follow up with your awesome play in the last 2 weeks and win another French!!! All your fans are so proud of you hon, I think its very safe to say that!! :bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Jennifer Capriati is NOT winning the FO!

The odds of Jennifer Capriati winning the 2004 FO are the same odds of Martina Hingis and Monica Seles playing in the 2004 FO!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Get out of the thread! This is a cheering thread! :fiery: And I'm sure she'll do better than anyone you're supporting.

Go Jenn!

·
Registered
183 Posts
kerbear said:
Get out of the thread! This is a cheering thread! :fiery: And I'm sure she'll do better than anyone you're supporting.

Go Jenn!

Ok she'll do better than Justine, Serena, Lindsay, Venus, and Amelie. I don't think so, she'll make QF or SF and no further!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
TheSeth1119 said:
The odds of Jennifer Capriati winning the 2004 FO are the same odds of Martina Hingis and Monica Seles playing in the 2004 FO!
You are a freaking loser. :fiery: :baby: :retard: You'd better be careful of what u say!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Time for the next and final step up the ladder. First you made it to the semis in Germany, then the finals in Italy and lost.....the only next to do is make it to the finals of RG and WIN!!!! Cant wait to see you play!!! Good luck Jen!!!! :) :) :) :) :worship: :worship: :worship: :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
bigshow21 said:
Time for the next and final step up the ladder. First you made it to the semis in Germany, then the finals in Italy and lost.....the only next to do is make it to the finals of RG and WIN!!!! Cant wait to see you play!!! Good luck Jen!!!! :) :) :) :) :worship: :worship: :worship: :) :) :) :)
She's not winning the FO, if she out of some miracle does win, it'd be her last GS title ever. She'll never ever win Wimbledon nor the USO!

·
In my new place!!
23,113 Posts
TheSeth1119 said:
The odds that your a loser are the same odds as Martina Hingis NOT playing the French Open. Obviously pretty good, so get overself and get a life man.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TheSeth1119 said:
Ok she'll do better than Justine, Serena, Lindsay, Venus, and Amelie. I don't think so, she'll make QF or SF and no further!

Just a note, she just beat Serena in 2 easy sets so I'd watch what you say...

Anyways, Jenny's just working her way up the ladder.

Semifinal. Final. Winner :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts