Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you Jenn fans. I hope you all have enjoyed Jenn's LUCKY win at the Australian Open and try to also enjoy the last days of Jenn's #1 rule. :p :p :p

At scottsdale Martina will be kicking her a$$ and there's nothing you can do about it :p :p :p

Attachments

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
uh huh - kicking Jen's ass like she did for the whole of last year? Well I'm all for that.

*cough* 4 matches points *cough*

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well why don't we look at the Adidas International. She fell out in the FIRST ROUND. While Martina won adidas, after an injury break. Then goes on to get into the final of AO. After the loss she picks up the pieces and wins pan Pacific.

G

·
clearly u seem to be missing the real point that 'veryborednow' is tryin to make, every time lil martina comes up against jen, she always seems to runaway with her tail between her legs

now if martina is ooohhh so talented than why has she not managed to beat jen since b4 2001, how many times has jen gotta kick her a** in every match they meet up until martina gets it it tru to her head, "she ain't nvr gonna beat jen, not now, not ever":p :p :p

those 4 match points are gonna haunt martina for the rest of her career;) ;) ;)

·
R.I.P. Thank you!
25,876 Posts
This is a PLAYER FORUM South African. These are safe havens for fans. If you want to post a thread like this, can't you go to the general messages?
I don't see Capriati fans doing a "Can Hingis EVER win another slam?" thread in the Hingis forum:rolleyes:

PS. Hingis earned her great reputation by winning the Aussie 3 times, so don't knock it. Minor titles like those you mentioned are nice pocket money honey, but it's the slams that are "grand".

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
South_African said:
Hey all you Jenn fans. I hope you all have enjoyed Jenn's LUCKY win at the Australian Open

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!!! 'Lucky win'??? Have you ever heard of words like 'FIGHTING' and 'NEVER GIVE UP' ??? Of course not; thatt are words that characterize a real champion and that is what JENNIFER is. you can forget about martina on this subject.

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
I hope Jen's fans can see that South_African is not a Hingis fan.

This person is attempting to cause division between Hingis/Capriati fans, who have always been friendly to each other.

It is a shame that this person cannot use their real nick and say these things. But Certain people on this board have always been gutless.

It is also a shame to see a few of you fall for it :sad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts